Little Show

Max POV

I took Ross' hand. "Come on. Let's take this upstairs. He followed me into my room. I closed the door behind us. "Go ahead and lay down, daddy will take care of you." He crawled onto the bed and lifted his hand above his head, expecting me to tie him up. "Let's try something different baby."

He looked up in question, yet excitement. I opened my nightstand drawer and pulled out a dildo. "Use this, I wanna watch you fuck yourself." I growled. He moaned at the thought and took the dildo. He pulled his pants down, along with his boxers. I pulled over a chair and sat down in front of him. He took the dildo whole in his mouth, teasing me. His tongue twirled over every part, making me imagine it being my dick. I took a finger down and lightly traced my hard member through my jeans. Ross finished sucking the toy and leaned against the bed. His head rested against the headboard, while his legs were spread wide open. His dick was tall, precum leaking from it. He took the dildo and flipped it on. It began vibrating profusely. He took the end and pushed it slowly into him. "Oh, Maxy." He moaned loudly. Him moaning my name always made me feel hot. I unzipped my jeans and pulled my dick from my boxers. I held it and moved very slowly as he pleasured himself with the dildo.

He kept pumping it in and out of him, while I restrained myself. My hard on hurt beyond belief but it would be worth it. He took his other hand and began swirling it over his slit. "Oh shit Maxy, please!" He moaned. "Oh Maxy. I'm about to cum!" He moaned out loudly. I stood and took his hands off of himself. I removed the dildo, turnung it off, and laying it on the bed beside him. He whined in frustration but started moaning again as I took him in my mouth. I swirled my tongue over him swiftly and got back up. I took over the rest of my clothes and climed on top of him. I pressed my member to his entrance and pressed in. He cried out in pleasure, writhing in excitement.

Ross POV

He began pounding into me quickly. I could hear the sound of his skin slapping against mine. He began going faster than I could imagine. I could feel my climax approaching quickly. "Maxy, slow down." I panted under him, not wanting it to end so soon. He ignored me and went even faster and harder. I moaned loudly as I came hard, streaks of cum emitting from me. Max didn't slow down and kept pounding into me as my climax built up again. Cum dripped from my dick onto myself and the bed. "Maxy, please ah, give it to me. Make me cum like the dirty slut I am." I moaned. He kept thrusting until he hit his climax, cum filling me. He kept thrusting to get me off, and sure enough, it did. I came harder than last time, cum spurting onto  Max and I. I panted as an after math of what just happened. Max leaned down and started licking the cum off of me, making me squirm. He giggled and kissed me. I tasted myself on his tongue. "You taste, so fucking good." He said, smirking at me.