Wolf In Sheep's Clothing

NOT JAKE AS IN THE OFFICE WIZARD. JUST SOME OTHER RANDOM DUDE THAT...WELL YOU'LL SEE....

Ross POV

Beware, beware be skeptical of their smiles, their smiles of plated gold. Deceit so natural, but a wolf in sheep's clothing is more than a warning....

"Come on baby, let me love you." My boyfriend, Jake pushed me against the wall and I cried out in pain. My back popped slightly as it hit the surface. He smirked at my helpless state. Why did I ever trust him?

Baa baa black sheep, have you any soul? No sir, by the way what the hell are morals?

He never loved me really. I knew I should've just asked Max when I had the chance. Jake asked me and I felt oblidged to saying yes. If only Max were hear now, to save me from this moster.

Jack be nimble, Jack be quick. Jill's a little whore and her alibis are turning tricks...

Max, where are you???? Pkease come home early. I tried sliding my phone out of my pocket. Jake smacked me across my face, leaving a red mark where his hand made contact. Out of pain, I yelped and dropped my phone, giving Jake the chance to kick it away.

So could you tell me, how you're sleeping easy? How you're only thinking about yourself? Show me how you justify, telling all your lies like second nature. Listen,mark my words one day, you will pay, you will pay. Karma's gonna come collect your debt.

"Jake stop please!!" I begged as he pushed his knee up to my crotch. He pulled my shirt off and sucked on my neck, leaving large, unwanted, purple bruises. I attempted to call for help, but a hand covered my mouth.

Aware, aware you stalk your prey. With criminal mentality. You sink your teeth into the people you depend on, infecting everyone, you're quite the problem.

Max POV

Ross, can you pick me up from Adam's house, he's watching a sleeping Mason and Alesa is out with friends.

I waited for his response, but it never came. I got worried. I hope he's okay. I called Red and got him to give me a ride home. I thanked Red for the ride and walked up the stairs to our apartment. I opened the door and walked in on one of the most horrifying things I've ever seen.

Fee Fi Fo Fum, you better run and hide. I smell the blood of a petty little coward.

Ross was naked except for his boxers, tears streaming down his face. Jake was.....raping him?! Okay, dating the love of my life is one thing. Raping him, well you're in for it.

Jack be lethal, Jack be slick. Jill will leave you lonely, dying in a filthy ditch.

Ross POV

I was pulled off of Jake. Thank god. But who stopped him from fully raping me? I looked up to see Max, beating up my boyfriend. I knew I should feel bad, but at the same time, the love of my life was saving me.

So could you tell me, how you're sleeping easy? How you're only thinking about yourself? Show me how you justify, telling all your lies like second nature. Listen,mark my words one day, you will pay, you will pay. Karma's gonna come collect your debt.

Max threw punches, causing blood to spew from Jake's mouth. He kneed him in the stomach and caused Jake to jolt forward, having the wind knocked out of him. He knocked Jake unconcious and then turned and leaned down to help me up.

Maybe you'll change,abandon all your wicked ways. Make amends and start anew again. Maybe you'll see, all the wrongs you did to me. And start all over, start all over again.

I couldn't help but feel bad for Jake. He seemed so nice at the start, then lust overtook him. Max began dialing 911, whilw he took my hand in his, stroking mine with his thumb. His hands were calloused, making his touch rough, yet caring.

Who am I kidding? Now let's not get overzealous here. You've always been a huge piece of shit. If I could kill you I would. But it's frowned upon in all fifty states. Having said that, burn in hell!

I theb remebered the little hints all along. When he kissed me, it was never passionate, only lustful. His eyes were never loving, only demanding and wanting. His body was always pointing towards me, even after he asked me if we could be intimate and I told him no. He never loved me, I was his toy.

So tell me, how you're sleeping easy? How you're only thinking about yourself? Show me how you justify, telling all your lies like second nature. Listen, mark my words one day, you will pay, you will pay. Karma's gonna come collect your debt.

I sobbed into Max's shoulder as he hung up the phone. The ambulance came and escorted Jake to the hospital as Max explained what happened. Tears stung in my eyes and I felt something I thought I never would. Max kissed my forehead and put his arms around my waist.

Karma's gonna come collect your debt.

I smiled and leaned up meeting his lips and kssing him. He kissed back, love connected us both and I never felt safer.

Karma's gonna come collect your debt.

Our lips parted. "I love you Maxy" I whispered to him. He smiled and kissed me again. When he pulled away he whispered back, "I love you too Ross."

A/N

Im sorry if this was boring. I thought I should start putting some music to some of these oneshots. Also as you may be able to tell, I have been updating ALOT more than usual. Well get used to it! I may not update everyday but I'll try at least every other day. Tysm for all the support. Anyway, thanks for everything and leave any suggestions you may want to see.