Not

Max POV

Ross walked into our bedroom wearing nothing but boxers and one of my shirts. "Hey Daddy~" he purred, leaning against the doorway. It was only 7 in the morning and he was already up and at it. "Come here baby." I growled. He put his pointer finger to his lips and then bit it seductively. "How about no?" He said, giggling quietly. I groaned in frustration. He took of running down the hallway and I jumped out of bed after him. Right outside of the doorway, Ross' shirt and boxers sat on the ground. I moaned thinking of him running nude. I heard faint noises coming from the kitchen. I ran downstairs to see Ross on the counter, his legs tightly closed. "Mmmmm, hi daddy." He said while licking his sucker. He paid extra attention to the very top, pressing the tip of his tongue down on it. "Baby, are you hungry?" I asked. Ross licked his lips and hesitated. "Nope, I fed myself. But thanks anyway, daddy." He said, dragging out the daddy. I stomped across the kitchen to the fridge and swung it open. I heard faint giggles behind me, but I ignored them. "Baby, I'm going to have to teach you a lesson if you don't start beha-" I stopped, staring at the now empty counter. Where did he go?! I started going upstairs when I heard a buzz coming from the extra bedroom. "Oh, oh, fuck yes. Let me cum! Please daddy!" I heard outside the doorway. I stepped in and he froze. "D-Daddy! I-I can expla-" he moaned. He was cut off by the vibrating dildo buzzing quicker. He held a little remote in his hand. I walked over to him in this week state and took it. "N-No Daddy, no-ohhh yes, fuck yes!" He started yelling. He pumped it faster in him. "No cumming until I say so baby, or you'll have a very big punishment." "Y-Yes Daddy" he said moaning wildly. I mobed my hand to his member and began stroking him. He was shaking, attempting to hold in the pleasure. "Maxy please! Please let me cum!" He started yelling. I smirked and began pumping him. The pleasure was too much so to avoid cumming, he pulled the dildo out of him. He was panting as I pumped faster. I pucked up the dildo with one hand and shoved it into him. I rammed it in and out, now reaching for something to grip. I turned up the vibrations and he gargled back a moan. "DADDYYYY" He yelled, releasing onto me. I looked down at my chest, his cum dripping on me. He was panting and shaking from the aftermath of his release. "S-Sorry Daddy." He choked out. I pulled the dildo out of him anf turned it off. I threw it on the bed next to him. "Later~" I growled.