Do

(Ross just turned 17 in this)

Ross POV

"NO DISGUSTING FAG WILL SET FOOT IN MY HOUSE, LET ALONE LIVE IN IT. PREPARE FOR BOOT CAMP. I'M DROPPING YOU OFF IN THE MORNING." My father screamed at me. I sobbed as I grabbed my pre packed bag and ran to the front door. "FUCK YOU" I screamed back at him and slammed the door behind me. I ran, heading to the tree. I told him to meet me there.

Max POV

I ran out of my house wailing. I knew my parents wouldn't accept me. I got a text from Ross telling me to meet him at our usual spot. I ran into the woods, jumping over rocks and logs in the moonlight. My shadow cast onto the ground next to me. My feet moved quickly over the rough surface of the wooded area. Ahead, a clearing became present and a small field sat in the center of the woods. A tree stood alone, being many memories of Ross and I. I ran to it, my vision focusing on my boyfriend's body, curled into a ball. I tripped over a root, causing me to land on my face in the grass and pebbles.

Ross POV

"Shit!" I hear from a few feet away. It was Max. He was on his hands and knees, trying to stand back up. I crawled over to him. "Maxy! Are you okay?!" I asked. "Yea, I'm fine Ross." Blood trickled from his lip and he wiped it on his sleeve. "Maxy, my dad is trying to send me to bootcamp tomorrow." I said quickly. "My parents are planning on getting me therapy to stop being gay" he mumbled. I wrapped my hands around his neck. He turned to me, resting his hands on my waist. "Ross. We should run away. We can be together forever. No matter what anyone else says. Besides, I'm almost 18. Then all we have to worry about is hiding you from your parents." He said. I froze. We could. I smiled. "Please Maxy. I never want to leave you. I love you Maxy." I peck him on the lips and pull away.

Max POV

I press my lips to his. He leans back letting me have full control. I move my tongue around every corner of his mouth. He moans, loving it. I pull back, panting for air. "Maxy more, please I want you." He pants in my ear. I smirk, nuzzling my head in between his shoulder and his neck. I suck on it, making him gasp. I slowly unbuttoned his pants. He started grinding on my hand that rested on the loose buttons of his jeans. "Ross we have to make this auick we should leave soon." He nodded, clutching me tightly. I pulled his boxers down slightly and immediately started sucking him. He groaned my name causing me to get hard. "Maxy~ Please I need you." I went faster as he bucked his hips. I let him, knowing he wanted it so bad. I licked over his slit making him moan loudly. I went up along his member, swiping a line up the side. He bucked harder, hitting the back of my throat. "Maxy I'm so close, please." I went faster, feeling hi shake under me. He released into my mouth, letting out a long shriek while doing so. He pulled his pants up as I swallowed the cum. He pulled my pants down revealing my hard cock. He held it and smirked. "Huh, I wonder how big your cock is?" He asked teasingly. I moaned as he held me firmly. He bobbed once on the tip and came back. "1 inch" He went again adding a little more. "2 inches" He repeated, holding my thighs to keep me from thrusting. "3.....4.......5.....6.......7.........8.......9" He was at my pelvis now, my whole member in his mouth. He pulled back. "9, there's 9 inches of Maxy for me to have" he purred. I moaned as he stopped holding my thighs. I bucked, holding his hair for support. I pulled him forward to meet my thrusts. I went faster and so did his tongue. "Ross, I'm close, please, more." We both moved faster. "I think I'm gonna-" I moaned as cum shot into Ross' cheeks. He swallowed it, some on his lips. He buttoned my pants and went up to kiss me. I tasted myself on him and he moaned at the thought. "Okay Ross, now we have to leave." "Okay Maxy, let's go." He held my hand as I gripped his.

We ran out of the woods to my house. I snuck inside, taking my keys from the hook on the wall inside. I snuck back outside and went to my car, starting it as Ross climbed into the passenger's side. I backed out of the driveway, turning  wheel to align with the road. As I was pulling away, my angry, beyond pissed father stood at the doorway yelling inaudible slurs at me and my boyfriend. I turned the radio up and placed my hand on Ross' thigh. "I think we'll be okay Ross." "I think so too" he whisper sweetly.