Chapter 5

The sun was hardly out when Demi's alarm clock went off. Demi groan to the alarm as she quickly turn it off. Sitting up as she starch out her arms before standing up. Walking to the bathroom to she wash her face as she took a shower the night before. Walking back to her room as she made her bed. Putting on the clothes she had pick as she turn on the curler. She put on her shoes and made sure she had everything she needed in her backpack as she let the curler heat up. Placing the bag on her bed as she walk back to the curler, making loose waves in her hair as she let her bangs straight. Turning it off as she unglued it from the wall. Putting it away as she grab her bag and walk out of the room. Walking to the kitchen as she heard footsteps in her dads room. Grabbing a bowl of cereal as she sat down on the table. She quickly ate as she was in deep thought. Hearing moment in the kitchen as she look at her dad. He also grab a bowl of cereal as he sat down next her. They didn't talk as they were both in a hurry. Demi getting up as she quickly scrub her bowl before placing it inside the dishwasher. Walking back to her bathroom as she brush her teeth. As she was done with everything, she grab her bag and check her clock. She should leave in now if she wants to find her first class and not be late. Putting on her backpack as she walk out of her room.

"Dad i'm going to leave now. I don't want to be late because I don't know where the classes are."

Walking out of the house as she began to go down the steps. Hearing the door open as she turn around.

"Wait Demi. Let me get a picture."

Demi just raise her eyebrow put let him take the picture. He walk in front of her as she sat down on the steps.
Her father smile at her as he snap the picture. Walking over to her as he show her the picture.

Demi smile at the picture as she said goodbye to her dad

Demi smile at the picture as she said goodbye to her dad. Walking over to the garage to get her bike. Walking to the side walk as she saw Perrie step out of her house. She could see her parents doing the same thing as her dad did. Wanting to wait for her as she cross the street. Getting her bike on the side walk as Perrie got her bike. Perrie started to walk to the sidewalk as she saw Demi. Waving at her as she smile at her.

"Morning Demi."

Demi return the smile as Perrie got to her.

"Morning Perrie."

They got on their bikes as they rode to school making small talk. As they got closer to the school they could hear the school's busses along with all the other students. Demi look over at Perrie as she smile at her. Getting to the front of the school as they got off their bikes. Holding on to the handle as Demi look at the school with a big smile. All she could think about was a new beginning, a new fresh start. Looking over at Perrie as they smile at each other. Finding a place to put their bikes at as they took out the locks.