Chapter 32

Demi lay on her bed with so much on her mind. Her mind was going between Harry and Liam.
She truly does care for Liam but only as a friend. Well that what she tries to convince herself. Or she wouldn't have kiss him. She could still feel his lips against her own. Touching her lips with her finger tips as she close her eyes. Covering her face with her hands as she let out a scream.
Her mind was foggy as it wasn't helping her have a clear image.
Sitting up as she knew she wouldn't be able to sleep tonight.
And she never did.

It was after school as she decided not to stay with Harry once class ended. She had kept her phone off the while day not wanting to hear from neither of them. Making her out of the building as she had completely ignore Harry and Liam throughout the whole day. Yet she felt both of their eyes burning her flesh slowly going into her bones. Once the last bell rang Demi quickly walk out of the classroom, meeting Perrie at the front of the school. Walking down the steps as she pull on her jacket as she look for friend. Seeing her taking off the lock from her bike as she walk to hers as well.

"Hey Perrie"

Demi said with a fake smile on her face as she didn't feel like herself the whole day. The guilt was eating her alive. Perrie look up from her bike as she smile at her friend.

"Hey Dems."

Perrie said as Demi told her if she could hang out today.

"Oh yeah. Let me call the boys to let them know."

Perrie said as she pull out her phone from her backpack. Demi quickly grab her hand as she yelled no. Perrie stop as she gave worried look to her.
Dropping her hand from Perrie's as she put some hair behind her ear, feeling shame as Perrie was clueless on the whole situation. Coming up with a quick lie as she began to explain her excuse.

"We hardly ever hang out together. Just us, girls. We've only done it twice. When we went to go pick apples and that day we meet. We should hang out just us. Maybe we could watch a romantic movie when we get home. The boys wouldn't be into that. It will be fun, what do you think?"

Demi said as she tried her best before the boys see them leaving without them.

"I know. We should come on. Let's go before the boys see us. What movie do you have in mind to watch?"

Perrie ask as waited for Demi to take out her bike. Demi quickly undid her lock as she look at the school's door.

"Uh...not sure. Maybe something about star-cross lovers."

Demi said as she pulled her bike off the rack. Getting on her bike as they tired to figure out what movie to watch. Perrie was suggesting movies but Demi wasn't really paying attention.
By the time they had reach Demi's house they had went with Titanic.

"Gosh Leonardo DiCaprio is so cute in this movie."

Perrie said as she walk through the door to enter to the house. Demi rolled her eyes but smile right afterwards.

"Isn't he old enough to be your dad?"

Demi ask as they made their way to the living room. Perrie turn to her with a smirk on her face before answering her question.

"There's nothing wrong about dating an older man. Even if it's seems odd."

Perrie said while Demi took that comment to heart. Finding the movie as Perrie place it in the DVD player before sitting next to Demi. They watch the 3 hour movie as Demi played attention to small details. She would notice the looks that Rose and Jack gave each other.
This one thought made her fall in love with Jack was it was as if he was Rose's guarding angle. He showed up with Rose felt like there was no other escape. He convince her of not jumping off the ship and weeks of a romance that every girl could only imagine. He showed her how to have fun as he took her with his friends for a fun night.
It broke her heart every time thinking of him dying in the end. As they were each others true love that wasn't meant to be. The ending credits roll as Perrie stop the movie before looking over at Demi. Demi was playing with her necklace while she was in her own little world.