Chapter 17

Demi's alarm clock went off as she covered her face with her blanket. Letting out a groan as she turn off the alarm. Getting the covers off her face as she fold it. Looking at the ceiling as she remembers Harry's text. Getting butterflies in her stomach as she decided to get ready for the day. Heading to the bathroom as she did her morning routine.
~
Double checking that she had everything in her backpack. Before she look at her outfit in the mirror. She was wearing a dark colored dress with with a thin little red jacket over it. She match with black leggings and brown boots. She grab a bow necklace and earrings. She had put loose curls in her hair and she parted her hair to one side. Fixing her jacket as she walk to the kitchen. Placing her bag on the couch as she could hear her dad's footsteps. Walking into the kitchen as she grab the bread from the cabinet. Placing it on the counter before opening it.

"Morning Demi."

Demi turn her head to look at him. Putting her arms in the air as she turn to face him.

"What do you think of my outfit, dad."

Her dad smile as he talk her she look pretty

Her dad smile as he talk her she look pretty. They made breakfast together before they both head off to different places. Getting on bike as she saw Perrie waiting for her on the corner. Making it to her as she ask how was the movie from yesterday. Perrie had a smile on her face as she thought that Liam had told her as he said he would.

"Were you surprise?"

Perrie ask as they cross the road that headed to the school. Demi gave her a confused look as kept on paddling.

"Surprise? About what? The movie? "

Perrie then realize that he didn't tell her, like he said he would. Deciding to go with her response as she simply said yes. They kept on talking about the movie as they made it to the school. Perrie could see the boys in their regular spot as they had their own conversation. Liam look up as they caught each other's eye. He knew exactly what Perrie was thinking when she raise her eyebrow at him. His smile soon disappear from his face. Getting out of the way as the girls got off their bikes. Demi bend down taking out her lock as she heard Liam said ouch. Turning her head as she saw Perrie with a mad face and Liam with a sad face while he rub his arm. Making sure she put the lock right as she asked Perrie why she punch him for.

"Oh is because he owns me something. He still hasn't giving it to me. That why I punch him."

Demi nodded her head not believing her but still went with her story. Deciding to ask Liam when they were alone. They all walk up the stairs as there where many kids just talking in the main entrance. Liam open the door for them as they all step in. Demi look back at them as there were many teachers around the cafeteria like every morning. Turning her back thoughts the cafeteria to face her friends as she ask if they wanted to head to the cafeteria or the library. They start to discuss about it as Demi could feel a pair of eyes watching her, causing a shiver to go down her spin. Demi look back as she could see a familiar pair of green eyes on the other side of the cafeteria. His curls were push back like always as he had a shy smile. Demi assume he had only gotten her before her by a few minutes. As he was still wearing his long dark coat, she would see him take it out of his closet when they would be leaving. Under that coat was a dark blue button up shirt and black pants.