Chapter 37

The wind was blowing through their hair as Demi had a hold on Harry's jacket. She could barely see pass his shoulder to the women he was in love with.
She could see her brown eyes with confusion. She was only looking at Harry with a hurt expression as she tried to connect the dots. Taking her eyes to Demi as she hide behind Harry. Grabbing his hand as she whisper to him.

"Let's go."

Demi said as Harry didn't move. He was frozen in his place as he knew that he'll lose his job. Kendall kept on getting closer which cause them to walk away. Yet Harry wouldn't dare take his eyes off of her. He watch as her eyes would go to Demi as he realize that she knows the truth.

"Your seeing a teenager?"

Kendall said as she rub her forehead with her hand. He could see the pain that he had cause her. Yet she had cause him more pain then she realize.

"You left me for her?"

Kendall said as she raise her hand towards Demi.
Demi close her eyes as she just wanted to freeze time. The world would just stop for a moment so they could be alone. Yet that wish would never come true no matter how much it pain it would cause her.
The way she was talking about Demi anger Harry. His jaw got tight as his green eyes turn dark.

"Yes I left you for her. She was there for me. She actually notice when something was wrong. She actually made me feel happy. She doesn't make excuse like you. I  have more in common with her then we ever did. I got hypnotize by her eyes. And fell in love with her afterwards." 

They watch as Kendall got closer. Getting a better look at Demi. Tilting her head as she thought she recognize her.

"You look familiar. Like I've seen you before."

Kendall said as Demi couldn't be any more confuse. Kendall started to point her finger at Demi as she remember where she seen her before.

"I know you. You're Ryan's kid. He started working with us in August. I remember that he show me a picture of his only daughter."

Demi's eyes widen as she realize that her dad works with her. Taking her eyes to Harry as he was scared that Kendall will tell her father. Harry quickly turn around as he grab her cheeks.

"Go home, baby. I'll fix this."

Demi look into his eyes as she didn't want to leave him. Shaking her head telling him no. She watch as Harry walk away from her and towards Kendall. He grab her by her arm as he began to push her towards his truck.

Demi heart broke as she watch him walk away from her. Tears rolling down her cheek as her chest began to feel heavy. It didn't take her long to get home, yet by the time she got home she was a complete mess. Locking herself in her room as she didn't know what to do. She knew that he didn't love her but watching him walk away with her crush her heart. Looking at the pictures of her friends as she miss Nick. He was always the shoulder for her to cry on. She misses him so much as they slowly stop having contact. Heading towards her computer as she turn it on before logging on. Knowing that he was asleep almost stop her from calling him.
Taking a deep breath as she push her hair behind her before pressing the call button. It rang three times before he answer the call.

"Demi?"

Hearing a familiar voice made her smile as how much she wish he was here. Tears rolling down her cheeks as she just wanted him near.