Chapter 9

Harry was carrying the last box into his new house. Lucky for him it was just a few blocks away from the school. Closing the front door with his foot as he smile. He had come and looked at the house a few weeks back once by himself then with Kendall. Walking to the kitchen before placing the box on the counter. Kendall was unfolding the top of the box before turning around to look at Harry. Smiling at each other as they made their way to one another. Harry wrapping his strong arms around her tiny waist as she slide her arms around his neck.

"So Kendall what do you think of the house. Is not huge but it's a good size for two people. We still have spare rooms, in case we want to start a family."

"I know Hazza. I can't wait til we are both settled in. You starting your teaching career in the high school. Will I......"

Kendall couldn't finish her sentence as her phone began to rang. Getting out of Harry's grip as she found her purse. Taking her phone out as she saw who was calling her. Looking at Harry as she mouth sorry. Answering her phone as she took the phone conversation to the next room. Kendall was a manager of a big company as they had just place one here closer to home. Lucky she didn't need to drive for 3 hours straight to get work on time. Yet knowing that she has more access now to the office Harry's fear is that he wouldn't see her as much. Looking inside the box that unfolded when he walked in. It was of course kitchen supplies. Taking them out as he figure out where to put them. Walking out of the kitchen as he saw Kendall sitting down on the couch with the phone still on her ear.

"Okay, I will be there as soon as possible

"Okay, I will be there as soon as possible."

Hanging up as she stand up. Harry taking a deep breath as he look at her.
"You have to go to the office? "

Kendall look at him with sad eyes as she walks to him.

"I will come home as soon as possible. Promise "

Kissing his cheek as she went to collect her stuff. Taking her car keys as she walk out of the house leaving a sad Harry behind. Harry ran his hands threw his curls as he decided to put everything away. Within an hour he was placing the last box into the garage can. Walking back inside as Kendall still haven't return. Checking his watch as it looks soon to be dinner time. Wanting to surprise Kendall as he grab his keys and wallet before running out of the house. Going to the groceries store to get enough food supplies for dinner and breakfast as tomorrow they could go together and get everything they needed. Taking every groceries page in his hand to the front door before placing them down to open the front door. Grabbing the bags again as he enter his home. Closing the door with his back as he made his way to the kitchen. He started to prepare the meal as it took him an hour to complete it. Placing down the plates on the table as he smile down at them. Walking over to the stove as he clean up the mess he made. Washing the lost pot as he grab the cloth to dry it. Putting it away as he look at his phone. It was 8 at night when he finally finish. Walking over to the table as he sat down on his seat as he unlock his phone. Seeing if he had any text messages from Kendall, but he didn't. Started to mess with his phone as he waited for her. Hours had pass by and she still wasn't home. Looking at the time as now it read 2 in the morning. He have been waiting for many hours to her to come back. Grabbing her plate as he stood up. Walking into the kitchen before placing her plate inside the microwave. Grabbing his plate as he only threw away the food as he no longer felt hungry. Tugging on his hair as he made it to their room. Changing into his pajamas before he sent Kendall a text message.
There food for you in the microwave. It's spaghetti, I hope you like it. I wanted to have dinner with you but I guess you got busy. Goodnight Kendall. Love you.
Hazza x.o.
Locking his phone as he started to think about his class. His mind went to each students thinking on ways he could help them before his mind went to Demetria. She's extremely smart and good at writing. He needs to help the other students with writing, but she's good at expressing herself down on paper. He needs to get to know his students, that would be more helpful to teach them. What could he do to help them besides put tutoring hours before and after school. He kept on thinking the possibility as he drifted into a deep sleep.