Chapter 31

Harry walk up the steps to his house as he took out his house keys with his shaking hands. Tears were beginning to form in his green eyes. As he shut them tightly as the anger and sadness began to take over his body. Biting his bottom lip so hard that he could taste his own blood. Opening the front door before he let his hand go and didn't realize that the door shook behind him. Taking the steps to his office as he didn't know what to do with so much anger. He felt like he was going to explode. Once he open the door to his office he finally let the first of many sobs escape his lips. Hot tears ran down his cheeks as he began to pull on his brown hair.
His body temperature sky rocket to the very top as he took off his jacket. Throwing it on his chair as he look at his desk. Red pens scattered every where with two different piles of paper. A picture of his mom and sister on last Christmas. A small lap to illuminate when he didn't have any sun light. Taking a look at the picture of his small family almost made him forget what had happen.
Reaching out to grab it as he could feel how delicate the frame was. Looking down at his mom and his sister made him remember the good times before he ever went to the university. As he ran his thumb over the picture as a smile made a way to his face. He haven't realise how much he actually misses his mom. Hugging the picture as he let his body hit the wall behind him. His legs felt weak as they couldn't hold him up for much longer as he let his body slide down the wall. His eyes felt swollen as his lips were still shaking. He didn't know what to do anymore.
He wants his mom here, she would have known what to do. Reaching down to his pocket as he took out his phone. His hands trembled as he unlock his phone. Going to his contact as he quickly found his mom's number. Pressing the call button before he place it on his ear as the ringing tone surprising calm him.
Hearing a sweet and soft hello as he smile at the sound of her voice.

"Mummy"

Harry said as he felt like a little kid again. He knew that his mom could hear the tone of his voice even with only one word being said.

"Harry? What's wrong baby?"

Anne said as Harry didn't know where to begin to explain as he haven't talk to her in many months.

"Every thing, I don't know where to begin."

Harry said as he tried his best to keep his voice under control but failed.

"Well let's begin with why are you crying ? Baby what happen. You're getting me worried. "

Anne said as Harry decided that it was time to tell somebody what was going on. He began to explain his story from the moment he went in for the interview for the high school. To his problem with Kendall all the way to what happen with Demi.

"I feel completely lost and heart broken. It had never hurt this bad before, mom. I feel useless and disgusting for what i've done. I don't know what to do. "

Harry said as he grab on his chest as look at the door knowing that Kendall might not be coming home tonight.

"Well Harry, have you ever stop and ask yourself this before."

Anne said before getting interrupted by Harry.

"Ask myself what?"

Harry said as Anne continue where she left off.

"Do you still love Kendall? "

Anne said as Harry let his head hit the wall behind him.
It was always there on the back of his mind but he never truly answered the question to himself. He remember when Louis asked him the same question, back then he didn't know the answer. But know he did know the answer he knew he had to wait for her to get home. Telling his mom his answer as they stayed on the phone for an hour before hanging up. Placing the phone in his pocket before heading his room.