Chapter 14

It had been a few weeks since the kiss, Mr.Styles had made Demi stay after class everyday to make sure she was fine. They would stay in his class and talk about random topics. Demi's trust for him was slowly growing stronger each day. Demi was sitting down on his desk as she watch him clean his room.

"So what do you think about The Giver? "

Demi ask as she watch him bend over to get a paper under a desk.

"It was a very good. Since also like you, i'm a book worm. I like how in their community everything is perfect but the giver and Jonas could see how life wasn't perfect. What about you ?"

Demi lick her lips as she look at him, tilting her head to the side. She bite her bottom lip as she thought about the book.

"What I found interesting how the giver, Jonas, and Gabriel had the same eye color. As if they were related some how. I hate how it didn't have an ending."

Demi said as she tilted her head back looking at the ceiling. Harry look back at her with a smile on his face.

"Well I actually like how the book ended."

Demi look back down at Harry with a confused facial expression. Harry thought it look cute every time she didn't understand something.

"Why ? The author left it unfinished."

Demi said as she got off his desk. Crossing her arms against her chest.

"That the thing, he left it unfinished. Everybody could created their own ending. Which I find very interesting."

He said as he put away the books before making his way to Demi. Looking down into her hazel eyes as she figured out what he meant.

"So you like mystery. Interesting, didn't picture you as a find of mystery guy. I thought you like more romance novels."

Harry laugh as Demi giggle as they both shook their head. Harry ran his hand threw his short curls. 

"Didn't you say you write songs? Could I possibly hear one ?"

Harry ask with hope in his eyes. Demi look at him with surprise in her eyes. Trying to find as excuse as she know would bring many of her notebooks to school. To pass time as she would stay everyday after school, but she never really used them. As Harry and her would always manage to find a topic. Biting her bottom lip as she look back at her backpack. Thinking about it as she look at the ground.

"You do that a lot, I noticed."

Harry said as Demi's would turn quickly to his direction.

"What?"

Demi ask as she look at him.

"You bite your bottom lip when your nervous or uncomfortable. Didn't meant to make you feel odd. It just when Liam and you talk. It's always about writing songs. He told me that you have a beautiful soft singing voice. I would love to hear it."

Demi smile at him as she thought about it. Nodding her head as she found a little bit of confidence in her.

"Okay. Just this one thing. Do you know where the school keep their instrument?"