Chapter 43

Demi was hiding her bike behind a big bush as she kept on looking around. Like most time luck was on her side as it was completely empty. She could see Harry's truck sitting in front of the apartment made her happy. Standing up straight as she made her way to Harry's place. She had her hands inside her pocket as her hair was moving slowly towards her back. She kept on looking around as the place was so quite. She finds odd as he lives in a street that is usually busy. Making her way toward the door as she couldn't help but look around. She was nervous as hell of getting caught. It already happen more then once.
She remember that Harry told her that Louis didn't want her in the apartment but here she is once again. 
Walking towards the door as she took out hand out to knock on the door. Letting her knuckles hit the door twice as she look around. Not even a minute had pass when the door is open as she got pulled into the apartment.
Harry quickly close the door as he wrap his arms around her small body. His big arm wrap around her back while the was slowly getting tangled in her hair. His body was shaking with so many emotions running through his mind. Tears were forming in his eyes out of pure happiness.

"I love you. I love you so fucking much Demetria."

Harry said as before tilting her head backwards as he place his pink lips against her soft one's. Demi felt like she was on cloud 9 as she couldn't believe that this was happing again. Harry was free to do as please.
Harry bite her bottom lip as Demi open her bottom lip giving him access to her. Harry took a step forwards making Demi take a step back. He kept on doing that until he had Demi press against the wall. Tilting his head to the side as he made the kiss deeper. Harry move his hands towards her waist as he felt a bit of skin. Letting go of her lips as he open his eyes to look deeply into her brown ones. He could see tears forming in her eyes as she was so scared earlier.
Her hands told on the neckline of his shirt as it was strong. He could feel her small body trembling out of pure fear of him almost committing suicide. He was so ready to leave this world, as without her didn't find a real reason to live. It sounds childish and foolish yet to him it made sense.

"You're everything to me Demi."

Harry said as they both started into each other's eyes. It was very quite afterwards as they both stayed silent.

They were laying down on Harry's bed as Demi had her head on Harry's chest. He was playing with her hair as he kept running his fingers through them. Demi could hear his heart beat as it relax her, as it was so close of stopping. A tear escape her eye as the fear was consuming her. They stayed like that for hours while they could finally dose into a deep sleep in each other's arms. In their true lover's arms that were made for each other.

Demi could feel Harry move next to her before he touch her. He had a place a soft kiss on her cheek as it slowly woke her. Opening her eyes to the dark room as the brightest thing in the whole place were the color of green. Seeing every emotions he felt at this moment made her feel happy. He smile at her showing her his dimples as his hands were sitting next to her head.

"Hi"

Demi smile at him after hearing his voice still very mix with the deep sleep. Harry let her sit up as she rested her back against the pillows. Sitting in front of each others as they were both so quite. Harry got closer to her as he place a simple peck on her lips. He was smiling like a fool as he reach over to his night stand. Taking out a small box as he knew that she was the only one for him. He took his spot again as he hide the box from Demi's curious eyes.

"Demetria this last few months, since the moment we met. Its like I finally found a real reason to live again. I wasn't doing anything that excited me anymore. Teaching is something that I always enjoy but I never fell in love with the subject. I never knew what love was, I thought I knew what it was. I was greatly mistaken for many years. Until you came along and show me that you cared me. Just looking into your eyes I could see every emotions that you feel for me. I fell in love with you without knowing anything about you, aside from your big innocent eyes. Knowing that this is your first love I tried to be gentle. Only hugging you and kissing you when I could. Sneaking glaces to each other made me so happy.