Chapter 6

It's been a month into the school year and they still don't have a teacher. Demi was getting frustrated after the first week Mr.Franklin couldn't stay as he got substitute teachers for them. They wouldn't do much work as each day they would have a different one. Liam could tell that Demi was getting frustrated by this. Liam gave her an idea as they could go and study in the library in the morning so they wouldn't get behind. She actually like the idea as right know she was looking threw books that she could read. Taking out a book as she saw a pair of green eyes from the other side of the book self. Her eyes stop and widen as she was looking at the most beautiful green eyes she was ever seen.

She watch his eyes widen just looked hers. For a moment she forgot how to breath. They just look at each other as she felt butterflies inside her stomach and her cheeks heating up. It's as if the time has stop as she was frozen in place. She felt her heart beat speed up. She has never believe in love at first sight as she had told Perrie a week before. That it sounds impossible for somebody to fall in love with one look and here she is having a moment that her friend wish for. Hearing her name being called as she didn't want to turn away. The mysterious man blink his eyes before taking a step backwards as Demi lost sight of his beautiful green leaf eyes. Turing around as she saw Liam with a raise eyebrow.

"Are you okay Demi? "

He asked as he has never seen Demi like this. Demi nodded her head as she look at the book she grab.

"Yeah i'm fine. I just got lost in my little world. I'm going to go check this book out. Care to join me?"

She smile at him ashe only nodded his head. Heading to the desk as Demi wanted to know more about that man with those green eyes.

Demi was in her art class as she has already finished her project. She took out her sketch book and began to draw those green eyes that would always be on her mind.

 She took out her sketch book and began to draw those green eyes that would always be on her mind

She didn't know who he was or his name, but she wanted to know more about him. Maybe he would be there in the morning again. In the library, that exact same spot he was when their eyes meet. She smile at them as she decided to write something below the eyes.

We might have meet once. It might have been a quick glace but it felt like time has stop to make that moment internal. I don't know who you are but what I do know is that my heart skip a beat when I look at you. You have those mysterious eyes that could case a spell upon me. And I only got one question for you. Who are you......?

Smiling down at what she wrote as her art teacher pass by her. He was pretty tall, she didn't know his exact height but it's over 6 feet. He could see what she wrote as he smile down at it.

"I see that you are a writer. Is this just a quick paragraph or is it the beginning of a love story?"

Demi look up at him before back at her paper.