Chapter 10

They walk into Perrie's house as they walk into the living room. Demi still had butterflies in her stomach but tried not to think about it. Perrie place the bag with the food on the coffee table as she look at Demi.

"Okay would you rather eat or sing first ?"

Demi bite her bottom lip as she decided to sing first to get it out of the way. Taking out her notebook as she open to the page where she wrote the song. Grabbing her guitar as she look down at her hands on the chords.

Taking a deep breath as she wasn't use to performing in front of people that weren't Nick's or her parents

Taking a deep breath as she wasn't use to performing in front of people that weren't Nick's or her parents. She kept her head down the enter time as she play the notes to the song.

🎸🎶Sometimes you think you be fine by yourself. Cause a dream is a wish that you make all alone. It's easy to feel like you don't need help, but it's harder to walk on your own. You'll change inside when you realize. The world comes to life and everything's bright from beginning to end when you have a friend by your side. That helps you find the beauty you are. When you open your heart and believe in the gift of a friend. The gift of a friend. 🎸🎶

Demi continues to sing the song as she finally found the courage to look up from her guitar. Look at the boys and Perrie as they all had big smiles on their faces. Looking at Perrie as she thought that she had tears in her eyes. Demi felt a smile appearing on her face as she continue to sing the song. Niall and Liam look at each other and wiggle their eyebrow at each other. As Demi played the last notes with her guitar as she looked down at it. Before she completely finished playing she realized she no longer felt nervous. Placing her guitar to the on the ground before Perrie attack her with a hug. Playing on the couch as she wraps her arms around her. Looking pass Perrie's hair to the boys who were only smiling at her. The boys look at each other before pulling Perrie off of her. Niall hug her first then Liam. Demi smile at them as Perrie went to go grab plates from the kitchen. Niall look at Demi as he rub his hair with his hands.

"You should show us more of your songs. Or performance in the school's talent show. I heard that they are having it the day before spring break. That would be plenty of time for you to create a new song."

Niall smile at her as she thought about it.

School's talents show? By myself not possible

Demi gave him a face as Perrie came with the plates.

"Maybe I will think about it. I have never actually perform on a stage."

Everybody grab a plate as they sat down by the coffee table. Liam and Demi had their books open as they were talking about what kind of song they should make. They both had a set of different notes. They kept making small talk as they said anything that happened during school. Demi took a sip from her drink as she saw Niall telling Liam something that happen in his class.