Chapter 42

Demi was placing her last coat inside her closet as she was unpacking from her suitcase. Her dad just crash on his bed the moment they got here. She couldn't blame him as it was a long drive from the two towns.
The driver back was emotional for her as her dad had kept his promise. They pass by the grave yard and visit her mom. They had bought white roses with only one being red. Her dad gave her a few minutes alone with her mom. She stay down as she lay her head on the stone. Demi knew even though she was gone she felt like she was there with her. She become vulnerable and open as she told her mom the whole truth knowing that her dad was just a few feet away. By the time she finish she had tears in her eyes. Getting up from the ground as she began to walk band to her dad's car. She felt the sun's light hit her back giving her life. Hearing a bird land behind her as she return around. She was very happy to see the small bird sit with her mother. That all she need to see to known that her mom is still with her. Smiling at the bird as she only said I love you mom. Before heading back to her dad's car.

Throughout the ride she was texting Perrie and Niall on their drives back. She was very happy to learn that they all qualified for the second audition too. Even Liam, who she still needs to figure out her feelings. She couldn't go ask anybody as she knew that they would just tell her to go and date him. Wrapping her arms around herself as she close her closet. Taking out the dirty clothes before heading to the laundry room. Her dad had put a load before he crash as she just threw the clothes into the dirty basket. Turning off the light as she put on a jacket before heading out to the mail box. Closing the door behind her as she wrap the jacket closer to her body. Pushing her hair towards her back as she quickly check the mail box. Closing the little door as she began to go through the mail. She check as most of it were just bills but one caught her eye as it was just a small card. Looking at it with her eyebrows closer together. Quickly walking to the house as she let the door close behind her. Tossing the other letters to the table as she headed to her room
Closing her bedroom door behind her as she rested her body against the door. She hope that she didn't wake her dad up with the door being so loud. Looking at the letter as she could see her name written in so nice hand writing. Feeling butterflies in her stomach as she made her way to her bed. Taking off her shoes before crossing her legs together as she look down at the letter. Feeling nervous about the letter as she look out of the window. Let out a breath as she open the letter. The sound of the paper ripping was so loud in the quite house. Taking out the white paper as she could see his nice hand writing. She felt nervous on reading it.

I miss you. I didn't realize how much you made an affect on me until this moment. The moment I no longer have you by my side. Not being able to touch you, kiss you, or look into your beautiful brown eyes. In those eyes I could see a future where we're together. Happy as it could be as we couldn't care less on other people's thoughts. Not having you near me made me realize how somebody could die while still being alive. I'm only with her so she'll keep her fucking mouth shut. Or else baby I would have left this house and this future she thinks she sees with us being together. I love you with all of my heart. You have no idea. I know that this must be so hard for you. Your first love was confusing and nothing you were expecting. We couldn't go out on normal dates like the rest. I couldn't hold you in my arms and show the world that you're mine. I wish we could, but that wouldn't be possible until a few more years. Once your eighteen that the day this whole nightmare would be over.

But I don't know if you would wait for that long. I would understand if you wanted to date somebody that has the same age as you. It would hurt as hell and I would want to kill that kid, but if he makes you happy. Then that all that truly matters. I was in a dark place with the clouds dark as night. You made them blue again. I couldn't have been happier in that moment. You made me believe in love again when I was so wounded. A wound that I thought was unfixable. You made the blood stop and cured me. For that very reason I will never stop loving you, Demetria Lovato.