Chapter 30

Demi was walking away from Liam as she hit the wall on the other side. She couldn't understand her thoughts as she didn't regret kissing him. Her mind went quickly to Harry as tight knots started to form in her stomach, making her want to throw up. Tears were quickly forming in her brown eyes as she couldn't believe what just happen.

She kiss her friend.
She has cheated on Harry.

She watch as Liam stood up and walk towards her. Demi quickly started to shake her head.

"No, don't get close to me Liam."

Demi said as her voice soon started to break. A sob come through her lips as she started to cry her heart out.
She was so confuse and didn't know what to do.
Liam gave her a sad look knowing that he cause this. He kept on walking towards her as he tried to grab her hand, but she quick move her hand out of reach.

"Demi please. We need to talk about this. I don't want to see you like this. I don't like it when you cry. And knowing that i've cause this..."

Liam said as he ran his hand through his hair. His stomach started to hurt as he look at the ground.

"Just try to hear me out. Every single time we hang out is like magic. I love it when we sneak in glaces to each other in English. "

Demi covered her ears as she began to shake her head. She began to whisper no as tears roll down her face. Liam began to walk to her as he wanted to take away this feeling from her. Reaching out his arm to her in order to comfort her.

"Demi"

Liam said as he place his hand on her shoulder. That when everything change. Demi's behavior quickly change as she went from confusion to completely anger. Her eyes wide open as the brown disappeared. Looking up at Liam as he notice how pitch black her eyes were. She began to hit his chest with her fist as Liam back up a bit. Tears were still falling from her eyes as Liam didn't know what to do.

"Why would you do that ? Why did you kiss me? Why Liam ? "

Demi cried out through her sobs. Knots started to form in Liam's stomach. Demi's knees began to feel weak as they couldn't hold her up. She fell to the floor as she covered her eyes with her hand.
Neither Liam nor Demi knew what to do. Liam went to Demi as he took a seat next to her. He let her cry, curse at him, hit him. Anything she wanted to do to him as long as she didn't push him away.
Several minutes pass by until Demi finally calm down. She had her head rested on Liam's shoulder as neither of them spoke.
Demi felt confused as she didn't know what she wanted anymore. She still really likes Harry but doesn't regret kissing Liam. She felt her heart was torn into two as she couldn't pick a side.
Should she continues her relationship with Harry or break it before she hurts him?
That was the question that kept on running through her mind.

Demi look up from Liam's shoulder to the window as she noticed that the music had stop. Taking a breath as she look up at Liam. His eyes were also on the window.

"I think we should start heading out, Dems."

Liam said as he began to stand up. Demi stood up as they began to make their way out. Demi was rubbing her eyes as she look at the gloves as she saw the makeup coming off. Stopping in her place as she quickly began to look for a mirror. Finding one up head as she look at her reflection. The curls were messy while the mascara look all over the place.
Taking a deep breath as she head to the bathroom. She wouldn't notice that Liam stay by her side the whole time. Closing the door behind her as she grab a baby wipe that Perrie's parents kept in the bathroom. Taking off the makeup from her eyelid as she watch it easily come off.
Within 5 minutes she had the makeup off. Rising her face with clean water before drying off with a towel. Cleaning up the mess she made before throwing away the wipes. Taking a deep breath as she made her way out.
Looking up as her eyes met Liam's red eyes.
Feeling bad as she didn't really know what to tell him. She didn't know what she feels at this moment. Walking up to him as she wrap her arms around him. He quickly wrap his arms around her as he made the hug tighter. He place his face into her neck as he didn't know what would come out of their friendship.
Demi loosen up the hug as she look up at him.