Chapter 16

Liam and Demi were walking out of the school. They were standing very close together for the lack of space. They made it to their bikes as they saw Niall and Perrie next to theirs. Niall and Perrie were talking about their homework for a class when Niall notice them.

"Finally you made it out."

Demi just smile as she shook her head. Getting her keys out of her pocket as she knee down to undo her lock. She could hear that Liam was telling Niall something but couldn't hear what he was saying. Moment later she could hear Niall giving him a high five. Finally get the lock out as she stood up before putting the lock away. Getting her bike out as she made sure not to get on anybody's way. Demi place some hair behind her hair as she looks at Perrie, who had a big smile on her face. Demi raise her eyebrow at her as Perrie just let out a giggle.

"Come on. Let's start going."

Perrie said as she grab her bike's handles. They rode their bikes to a corner that would split them into their neighborhood and the middle of town. Niall and Perrie waved goodbye to Liam and Demi as they made their way into town.

"Do you think they will have a place for us to put our bikes ?"

Demi said as she look at Liam.

"Yeah they do, since all the kids ride their bikes until college. They have it on the side of the building "

They kept riding their bikes as Liam wanted to show off. He started to do some tricks as he could hear Demi's laugh, it made him smile. He look forward as he could see the movie theater already. Turing his head looking back at Demi as he move his head to the direction of the theater. Demi look pass him as she saw what he was telling her. It had the new movies out already playing. As from what her friends had told her is a small town, but to her it didn't seem that small as there was more then one school for each level.
(High school, middle school, elementary school. Y'all got the idea, right)
They both jump on the cover as Liam got off his bike. He turn around to look at Demi as he watch her get off her bike.

"Come on I will show you where we put the bikes."

They walk to the side of the building as Demi saw many bikes already tight up. They found one where they were two empty spots they quickly put their locks. Demi stood up as she place some hair behind her ear, as she look at Liam. He was smiling like a fool at her as Demi let out a giggle. Demi grab the straps from her backpack as she look at Liam's bike. He just simply put his backpack on the handle of the bicycle. Turning to look at him as she tilted her head. Liam look at her then back at his bike as he notice what she was confused about.

"Oh, you could just hang your backpack on your bike's handle. Nobody a big stealer here. A lot of people do it. "

Demi only gave him a weird look but still did what he told her to do.
He check his watch as his eyes widen. He grab her hand as he started to run to the front of the theater.

"Come on, we need to go buy the tickets. The movie stars in a few minutes."

Demi laugh as his voice would get high pitch when he was nervous. She had heard it more then once, every time he had to speak in front of the class that how it would get. Which got her thinking, why is he nervous. They were about to enter the building when Demi stop him.

"Wait wait Liam. Can I ask you something first."

Liam stop as he turn around and look back at Demi. He had the door half way open as he turn around. Giving his attention to Demi.