Chapter 18

Demi started breathing heavier as she was afraid to turn around. Hearing his loud heavy footsteps fill the empty room.

"Take a seat. We need to talk."

Harry said as he was sitting on the edge of his desk. Demi turn around slowly as she look at him. Grabbing her own arm as she walk to her desk. Taking a seat as she played with her short sleeve from her jacket. She could feel his eyes burning in her skin. Taking a seat as she place her arms on top of the desk. She kept her head down knowing if she looks into his eyes his spell would be case over her. Demi place some hair behind her ear as she could hear him opening one of his draws. She look up a bit as she saw what he was holding.

Demi sat up straight as she had a confused look

Demi sat up straight as she had a confused look. Moving her eyes to him as he only had a serious expression.

"I saw your drawing of this flower in your notebook. It took me forever to figure out what's the name of it. Yet I found it."

His eyes were focus on the flower. Taking a step closer to her as he show her the flower. Bending down to her eye level as he look into her eyes. Handing her the flower as he only wanted to feel her touch.

"Here"

He said as he let his hand out for her to take it. Demi look at the flower then to his perfect green eyes. Lifting her hand as she grab the flower as they both felt it. The spark, they were looking at each others eyes when it happen. Both of their pupil widen more then average. Demi was the first one to break eye contact as she look at the floor. She started to play with her clothes as she bite her bottom lip. Harry exhale as tried to figure out what to say to her. He wasn't this nervous when he asked Kendall or even proposed to her. What was it about Demi that made him this way.

"Look there no easy way to say this but....."

Biting his bottom lip as he could feel Demi's eyes on him.

"I've caught something for you. A thing I can't understand but when I see you with Liam. I have this uncontrollable anger inside of me. I don't know when this happen but every time I look into your eyes."

He said while he look up into her eyes. Her big beautiful hazel eyes that makes him look like a fool.

"I feel like i'm in cloud nine. Like I have a reason to be alive."

Grabbing her hand from her lap as he hold it with both of his hands. Bring it closer to him as he lay a kiss on it. Looking into her eyes as his owns look brighter then ever as they had tears in them.

"I know what i'm saying could get me fired, but I don't care. I'm head over heels for you. I act like a fool....I am a fool, but only for you."