Chapter 34

They left the school in Harry's truck as they didn't want to stay in the building anymore. They had their hands intertwine as Harry's move his thumb over Demi's hand.
Harry promise to take Demi back to the school to get her bike before it gets late. Driving to a Chinese food as he told Demi to wait in the car while he go get the food. Demi scooted down the chair in case she saw any body she knew. Hearing her ringtone as she quickly find her phone inside her backpack. Looking at the screen as a picture of her dad appeared. Pressing the green button before placing it in her ear.

"Hello"

Demi said as she kept her head low.

"Hey Dems. Where are you? I got out early. I was thinking that we should going out to eat with Blake. It could be a great way for the two of you to get to know each other. What do you think ?"

Demi rolled her eyes at the mention of Blake. Looking at the building as she knew that Harry was already on his way back.

"I actually already eat. Maybe we could try on Sunday. Or another day."

Demi said as look up from her seat to the door of the restaurant.

"Alright but if you change your mind the place is three blocks away from your school. You could ride your bike there. Blake should be there any minute by now. I was heading back home to go pick you up. I'll see you later night. Bye Dems "

Hanging up the phone as she look up as she saw a familiar car. The one that was park next to her house. She watch as Blake got out of her car and made her way to the restaurant. Demi kept her eyes on her the whole time. She was about to enter the building but took her eyes to Harry's truck. Demi quickly move her head downwards in hopes she wouldn't get caught. That would be the last thing she wanted. Hearing a pair of keys getting closer as she hope that it wasn't her. Looking at the window as she saw Harry with the food in one hand while the other one had the keys. Demi move away from her spot as she open the door for Harry.

Harry quickly got in as his eyes look worried.

"What's wrong?"

Harry ask as he place the food in between them before grabbing Demi's cheeks. Demi took his hands as she just smile at him.

"Nothing, let's just go."

Harry nodded his head as he close the door before driving away heading to Louis's apartment.
Louis had told Harry that he was going to be working late all week. He thought this was the perfect time to take Demi to his place. As his classroom didn't feel like a good option anymore. Driving for ten minutes until he pull into Louis's place.

"Put on your hoodie baby."

Harry said before they got out of the truck. Demi did as told as she didn't want to get caught. As they were so close of doing so moment ago.  Neither of them didn't know if a student or another teacher live here. They didn't want to take any chances.
Walking to the place Harry have been staying for the last few weeks. As he quickly unlock the door, letting Demi in first. She let hood fall of her head as she look around the apartment. Since Harry started staying here the place have been cleaner. He walk to the kitchen before turning on the light. Placing the food on the counter as he found two plates and forks.

"Hey Dems. Come tell me how much you want in your plate."

Walking to the kitchen as she watch Harry serve the food. She kept her eyes on him throughout the whole thing. She found it cute when he concentrate as his brows get closer and he bites his bottom lip. They grab their plates as they made their way to his room. He has a few filers for other apartments around the school and closer to her house. There was one two blocks away from her place. Which would be easier to see each other.
He couldn't believe that he made a great mistake by proposing to Kendall.
She had send him back the ring through mail. He had it in his things but he didn't know what to do with it. Now looking at Demi he has an idea on what to do with the ring. 
Sitting down on his bed as he close the door behind him.
They eat their meals as they made a conversation over the song that Demi have been writing with Perrie.