Chapter 21

Harry took Demi to his house as Kendall told him she would be staying over night at the office. Opening the front door as he place his keys on the key holder. Closing the door after Demi step in. Him and Kendall had just finished decorating the house that they got as he wanted them to do it together. Making sure the door was lock as he show Demi the way to his office. He wrap his arm around her shoulder as he brought her closer to him.

"Come on let's go to my office. If you want I could make you a cup of tea. It could make you feel better."

Harry said as he look down to Demi. Demi agreed as Harry left her in his office as he went to go put the teapot. Demi continue to talk about what she heard at her house. When Harry had finish making the tea. They were sitting down on the small couch he had next to his desk. Harry let her experience herself as he knew what it felt like seeing your parent move on.

"I mean, i'm happy that he's moving on but...."

Demi scratch her head as she couldn't figure out the words. Biting her bottom lip as she look at the floor. Harry place his hands on top of hers while he gave her a sad look.

"You weren't expecting it to be this soon. That understandable, trust me. I mean it was a while after my parent's got a divorce then they started seeing other people. I think your dad just wants to be happy again."

Demi was breathing heavy as she tried to understand what he was saying to her.

"Maybe you just need to take a shower to relax and talk to a friend. You can use my computer to talk to one of them. Maybe you can talk to your friend uh...Nick was it. It could get your mind off stuff. I just want to see you be happy. I hate seeing you like this, broken. I promise as long as i'm here. Nothing will happen to you. Just take a shower it would help you relax. She just went shopping for clothes. I know that she got new underclothes. I'll get you one."

Demi move closer to him as they stayed there for a long time before Harry should her the way to the bathroom. Taking her to the master bedroom as he told her how to work the shower. Demi watch him leave the bathroom as she had her arms wrapped around herself. Once he close the door she started to look around the bathroom. It was a good nice size bathroom with white tiles in the shower. The walls were painted a light gray that complemented the tiles.

The floor was a light brown wood

The floor was a light brown wood. She took a step in as she began to take of her clothes. Folding them as she took them off. Lifting up her leg as she step in to the shower. Closing the curtains as she tried to figure out how to work the shower.
5 minutes later Demi was pushing her wet hair to her back as she heard the door opening.

"I found some of new underwear. I already took off the tag. I left you one of my shirt and boxers. You can use them like shorts."