Chapter 19

Harry and Demi were holding hands as they walk around the park. Their heads were going wild with many different emotions but the main one that was guiding them was happiness. They were both blushing red from their cheeks. Demi was playing with the folded paper Harry had given her. He told her that it had the lyrics to the song he wrote. If only he knew about her drawing of his eyes. Shaking her head as she couldn't have been any more silly. His eyes were so attach to her train of thoughts that she needed to put it down on paper. Feeling the wind go threw her skin as it sends goosebumps all over her small figure. Harry then pull her closer next to his body to try to keep her warm.

"I got you. Don't worry love."

He whispers into her ear as he wrap his arm around her shoulder. Demi look up at him with a smile on her face. Harry stop as he turn his body to hers. They look deeply into each other's eyes as Harry's hand wipe away any hair by Demi's beautiful face. Leaving his hand behind her ear as he lean in to place a kiss on her full lips. They were less then an inch to each other when his phone went off. Harry let out a groan of frustration as he drop his hands from her. Taking out his phone from his pocket as he check who it was. His eyes widen when he saw who it was. Looking up at Demi as she had a confuse face but in her eyes he can tell that she was disappointed. Pressing a button from his phone as he place it right next to his ear.

"Yeah Kendall ?"

Demi didn't know what to say or do as she just look at the ground. With disappointment in her eyes and heart. Placing her hand on her chest as she took a step back from Harry. Turning her head as she could see her bike up ahead. Turning back at Harry who had his hand on his hip was just nodding his head to the phone. Getting his attention as he look at her, she told him that she was going home with hand gestures. He hold his index finger up telling her to give him a minute.

"Your staying at the office over night....again."

Harry just nodded as he just felt annoyed. Harry ran his hand threw his shorts curly locks. He quickly said goodbye to Kendall as she said the words he hasn't heard in awhile.

"I love you Harry."

Harry hesitate as he repeated those same words to Kendall. Demi bite her bottom lip as Harry hang up his phone. Placing his phone inside his pockets, as he walk to Demi. Grabbing the back of her head as he tilted her head upwards to him. His finger roam around her soft cheek as he look into her big hazel eyes. Bring his lips onto her as the wind got wild as it went threw their bodies. Harry lick her bottom lip asking for an entrance. Demi let him in as his hand went threw her hair. Harry grab her hand as he hold it with his own. Slightly opening his eyes as he could see a tree behind her. Taking a step forward as he made her take a step backwards. He kept on taking small steps as Demi's body finally hit the tree gently. Harry press his body to hers as his hands on her small waist. Demi's hand went threw his short curls on the back of his neck. Harry moved his head making the kiss deeper. He could hear Demi let out a moan as he smile into the kiss. He soon let go out her lips for the lack of oxygen. Resting his forehead against hers as he finger slowly rub her cheek.

"I should take you home. It's getting late and we have class tomorrow."

Harry said as he place a quick kiss on her lip. Grabbing her hand as he lead her to his car. Demi tug him to stop as she look behind her.

"What about my bike?"

Demi said as she pointed her finger to the spot her bike was resting at. Harry's eyes went up from hers to her bike.