Chapter 47

The week went by fast as Demi was walking into her house on a Friday afternoon. Perrie told her that they were going go to the mall today to look for an the outfits. Not sure yet on what she wanted to wear as she just hope it didn't cost that much. Harry had texted her in the morning asking if she could stay after school. She felt guilty telling him no as she gave her reasoning behind it.
He was understanding as he calls her beautiful in the text, making her feel butterflies in her stomach.
Closing the door behind her as Perrie said that they were going to eat at the mall and to just grab the money. Demi quickly wanted into her room as she place her backpack on her bed as she had left her bag on top of her night stand. Placing her keys and phone inside the bag as she double check her wallet. Her dad had given her a big amount of money for a couple of outfits. Once everything was in it's place, grabbing the handle as she walk out of her room. Walking down the hall as she made her way to the front door. Taking out her keys as she made sure that the door was completely locked. Turning around as she walks to Perrie's house. Crossing the road as she felt the winter wind blow in her direction. Making her jacket sit sightly in her body as she walk up to the front door of Perrie's house.
Ringing the doorbell as she take a small step back as push away a piece of hair that flew into her cheek. The door open to show Perrie's mom smiling down at her, inviting her in as she said that Perrie is in her room.
Hearing footsteps getting closer as they both turn and saw Perrie was walking towards them with a smile on her face. Soon they were in the parking lot of the mall trying to find an empty space. The three of them were searching for a place but it was Perrie's mom that found the spot first. Quickly pulling into the spot as she place it in park. Getting out of the car as they made their way to the mall.
They were discussing on which stores that they wanted to go. Both Demi and Perrie wanted to go for Forever 21,Wet Seal, Dillard's, and so many more. Perrie's mom was listing in as she was making a mental note on each one of the stores they're listing.

"Girls how about we eat first then go to the stores."

Perrie's mom said as they both agreed. Entering the mall as they felt the cold air hit their body. Walking towards the food court, they decided to eat at sonic as Demi and Perrie wanted a shake. Soon they were sitting down with burgers, fries, and shakes.
Demi took a drink from her shake as Perrie's mom was reading about the whole final audition information from her phone.

"There's going to be a red carpet, and an interview before you perform. They are saying that at least a total of three or four outfits. Which store do you want to go to first?"

Perrie's mom said as she lower down her phone. Demi and Perrie smile at each other before they said the store they wanted to visit.

"Forever 21"

Demi felt excited as she didn't know what she had in mind for an outfits. They kept on talking about how excited they were as Demi told Perrie's mom the song she wrote.

"I like it because it's just so soft and the lyrics just follow easy with the guitar."

Demi said as she grab one of her fries before taking a bite out of it. Perrie's mom smile at her as she clean her hands with a napkin.
They continue to make small talk as Demi began to feel butterflies in her stomach. She couldn't wait to see what they would find out clothes.
Heading to the second floor as Perrie's mom made the way to Forever 21. Demi and Perrie holding hands as Demi began to squeeze Perrie's just a little tighter. Looking at each other with a big smile as they quickly ran towards the dresses. Remembering the big necklace that her mom had in the box, Demi knew that she had to use it for something.
Moving each dress and she grab the ones that caught her attention. Making sure it was her size as she looking over at Perrie who was looking at the white dresses.
Taking another look at the dress at it was a leather dress. Getting it off the rack as she took a good look at the dress. Remembering that she had a leather jacket that would match the dress perfectly and it would look great with hers mother's necklace. Smiling at it as she look at the price of the dress. Biting her bottom lip as she didn't know if she should buy it. Taking a look if they had her size of dress as she decided to just try it on. Walking towards the dressing rooms as another dress catch her attention. Turning around as she took quick steps towards it as she look at a soft blush pink dress. If it wasn't for the already build in necklace it would be considered a strapless dress. She loves the color of it as she quickly look for her size. Taking it off the rack as she began to head to the dressing room.
Looking over her shoulder as Perrie was showing a white dress to her mom. They were both smiling at it as Perrie made her way to Demi's direction.