Chapter 8

Thank you so much @Michelle_lovationer for the new cover art.

What do you think? Also go check out the 1st chapter to Girl Next Door

What do you think?
Also go check out the 1st chapter to Girl Next Door. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demi was laying down on her stomach writing down in her journal as she listing to heavy metal. She was humming to the lyrics as she saw that she got a text. Looking at her phone before she drop her pencil. Picking up her phone as she saw that Nick texted her. Smiling as she got off her bed before walking to her desk. Turning on her computer as she open the website they would use to video chat. Plugging in her headphones as Nick send the call. Accepting the chat as his face appear in the screen.

"Hi!"

Demi would say as she waved at Nick.

"Hey Dems. What's up ?"

Smiling at him before they got into a conversation. Demi had told him about the mystery guy as she now she was nervous to tell him that she found him. Nick looked at Demi with a raise eyebrow as he could tell that she was hiding something.

"Spill it out Dems."

Demi looked at her lap before playing with her fingers.

"Remember on the first day of school I told you about this mystery guy I meet."

Nick nodded his head.

"Yeah you told me that you drew his eyes. What about the guy? Did you finally know who he is ?"

Demi looked at him before placing some hair behind her ear.

"Believe it or not I did meet him. You're going to be surprise as I was when I found out who he is."

Nick gave her a confuse look.

"What do you mean Dems?"

Taking a deep breath before looking at him again.

"I told you they haven't replace my English teacher yet. We were having subs for a whole month. Well they finally found a new teacher and it turns out that the new teacher is my mystery guy."

Nick's eyes widen as a smile creep on his face. Before busting out laughing. Which only got him a disappointment look from Demi. Demi rolled her eyes and waited for him to control himself.  After what felt like hours Nick was out of breath.

"Okay, I think i'm good. Wow didn't see that happening. So, what's going to happen. Are you going to go after him or leave him alone ? Since I know that you like older men. How old is the guy ?"