Chapter 49

It was the week of the Fine Arts concert that would be on Friday night that would be held at the soon to be school. They had already build the whole school, from what Demi heard it was an old elementary school that was left abandoned once they created a new building for them. Hearing that they only needed to fix a few things as they had been working on it since they got out of summer break last year. The whole school was talking about it as she couldn't go by without hearing the words fine arts.
Demi was nervous but extremely excited for the show to begin as she already had everything plan. She had her songs picked out, her outfits, makeup and hair. Sitting down at the cafeteria tables with her friends as they were all talking about it. Niall was telling Perrie that his outfits is very simple as he wanted his voice to be the main focus. Perrie was about to comment back when she got interrupted by the principal who was standing in front of the cafeteria. The whole room turn to his direction as they waited for what he was going to say.

"Okay this will only take me a second. As you all know that the fine arts concert is on Friday night, but the interview and photoshoot is going to be held through Tuesday until Thursday. There's a list on wall right before you come into the cafeteria and each teacher have a list of the interview and photoshoot. You don't have to worry about buying an outfit for the shoot as one will be provided for you.
While the concert is going to start two hours after school ended for the day."

The principal said as the rest of his speech was on behavior and how they are representing the school. Demi grab her phone as she quickly texted her dad at what time the concert would start on Friday. Getting a reply as he told her that he'll ask for half of the day off. Along with telling her that he'll talk to the parents of her friends to see if they would go out to dinner after the concert.
Demi smile at the idea of that as she lock her phone taking her eyes to her friends. Perrie was rolling her eyes at the principle, as Niall had his head rest on the table and Liam was messing with him. Smiling at them as five minutes later they were dismiss to first period. She and Nick stayed talking on Sunday night and he told her that his interview is going to be through a webcam and he'll be there on Thursday evening. Walking to her first class as she was humming to If I could fly. The song will always be held to her heart no matter what happens. Taking a seat in her desk as she took out her notebook as she heard every kid talking about the fine arts. After a few minutes the bell rang as the teacher quickly got their attention and began the lesson. He didn't care if he was going to loose students as long as they understood what he's saying so they don't get lost in track. As he told him that he's wasn't going to wait for a whole month to put in new grades and that they would still be doing theirs daily and major works. Directing them to their text books as he told them that they were going to take notes and do a worksheet.

Demi walk down the hallway as she pass by Liam and Niall. Saying a quick hi as she felt the day go slow. She just wanted to go home and practice or she might stay after school with Harry. She still wasn't sure on which one to do. She couldn't wait for the concert to begin and didn't want it to start. It was like her mind and heart were at war as neither of them couldn't decide on what to do. She already had everything picked out as she had many things inside a duffle bag that her mom got her when they went camping with Nick's family. She had shoes, hair tools, hair products, her Mom's jewelry, extra clothes, a towel and the list go on and on. Her dad was helping her pack a few things as he told her that she need to be ready for anything as he handed her a box of tampons. Demi's face went bright red as she grab it from her dad before placing it inside the bag. Placing the bag below her now dry clean clothes as she didn't know what to expect.
Walking into her art class as she took her regular seat as she pulled out a pencil. Thinking back at what the principal said in the morning as she already check the list and her interview and photoshoot will take place on Thursday. Pushing her long dark hair behind her back as she began to do the worksheet. Hearing the student in front of her as he said that the directors had a theme for each students as the photoshoot will began process soon. Playing with her pencil as she wonder what her's would be. She couldn't do anything else but wait.
The time in class seem to go slow as she just wanted to get out of here. Finishing the worksheet her teacher gave them as she went to go turn it in to his desk. Placing it in the corner with the rest as she return to her seat. Digging into her backpack as she took out her notebook and review Me, myself and time for any lyrics that would appear better. Hearing the beat of the song as she couldn't help but tap her foot to it. Doing through the lyrics as she change the page to read the rest in the back. Smiling down at the lyrics as she thought that it match the whole fine arts project. She's over her head yet she couldn't care less and only hope that she would get in. Getting a cue card as she wrote down the songs she's planning on doing. Grabbing her pen as she wrote down me, myself and time. Biting down at the tip of her pen as she began to look through the notebook. Finding the list of songs that she wanted to cover as she already had them circled. Writing them down just below the other song as she thought about Harry.
He writes such beautiful heartbreaking songs and nobody will ever get to listen to them. Not knowing which one to write as they both hold a dear place to her heart. Letting him pick as she left an empty space for him. Placing down the two songs she already knew she wanted to cover as she had an empty place to fill in. Thinking back at the lyrics from the two songs that always break her hearts.

Writing Our Story (Complete)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara