Chapter 46

Demi's mind was in the clouds for most of the day. She had a small list on her phone with songs that wants to do.
The list went through Kelly Clarkson, Rihanna, Christina Aguilera, Ed Sheeran and Aretha Franklin. But to pick only two songs from two of her favorite artists is going to be a struggle.
Looking through the five songs she had pick is breaking her heart.

Since you been gone by Kelly
Stay by Rihanna
Mercy on me by Christina
Give me love by Ed
Ain't no other way by Aretha

Maybe she should record herself singing the songs and let the other pick the two she should do. Making up her mind with that choice as she's going to let the five people pick the songs.
She couldn't ask her dad as she knew that he would tell her to go with her gut. Also knowing that he have heard her sing this songs hundreds of time, he must be sick of them.
She might asked them to come over after school to her house in order to play the song.
Swearing under her breath as she had almost forgot that Liam works during the weekdays.
Resting her back against her bed as she look at her roof as she didn't know what to do.
Thinking in Nick as she quickly look at her clock as she smile knowing that he's out of school right now. Grabbing her laptop as she ran to the living room where they had her piano. Placing her laptop on top of it as she quickly send a message to Nick to get online.
Pushing her hair behind her back as she heard a small bell knowing that he responded. Reading the text as it only had a simple okay. Soon she saw her curly headed friend on her computer screen.

"What's up Demi? What was so important that we needed to chat?"

Nick said as Demi watch him push away his personal journal.

"Well I can't figure out what songs that I should cover. So I made a list of five of my favorite songs, but I still don't know which one I should do. So i'm asking you and the others."

Demi said as she smile at Nick, who just couldn't help but return the smile.

"Alright carry on."

Nick said as Demi began to play the beginning of Mercy on me. Shorty after she began to sing ain't no other way. Figuring out how to play the others on the piano as she sang the other three songs.

"Good choice on songs, Dems. I like stay and give me love."

Nick said as his mom walked in as told her that she liked ain't so other way. Which made Demi giggle as Nick got upset with his mom for not knocking before entering his room.
Watching his mom leave his room as he just shook his head. Looking up at Demi with a smile on his face. They kept on talking as Nick send Demi the lyrics of the songs that he was going to do.
They continue to talk about the final audition as Nick said that his mom already took him shopping for new pants. They kept on going between the auditions and their family before hanging up after two hours talking.

-

Walking down the hallways as she was telling Perrie about the songs she wanted to do.

"I'm not sure which one to do. I wanted to get you guys together but I forgot Liam works weekdays. We should try maybe on Saturday. Hopefully we can come to a conclusion."

Demi said as they entered their class as Perrie loves all of the songs she had pick.

"But I would need you to perform it to make a choice. Hopefully the weekend comes quick."