Chapter 12

Time has pass by as Demi started to focus more on her school work. For an odd reason she started to struggle in English. One day after school she had ask Mr.Styles for help. He seem upset as he read something in his phone before answering her.

"So you want tutoring for my class?"

He said looking up from his phone. Demi nodded her head as she place a loose strain of her behind her ear.

"Yes, for some reason the last few test have been difficult for me. I want to make sure I understand everything in each of my classes before moving on to the next grade."

Mr.Styles nodded his head before putting away his phone.

"Okay what you need help with? "

He asked as place down his phone.

"I want to understand completely how to write a persuasive essay. I don't fully know what it means."

He nodded his head understand.

"Okay, take out your notebook so you could write some notes."

Demi nodded her head as she took a seat on the desk that was in the middle row. Harry grab a small squeeze ball as he thought about the topic. Getting up from his chair as he start to pace in front of Demi's desk.

"Okay from what they had taught me. Writing a persuasive essay is giving facts on why you should think this way. Or make you agree with the person. For example if I were to say that working late hours each day is bad for you. Because you don't get enough sleep, your stressed out more and because you don't get to see your fiance as much."

Harry exhale as he squeezed the ball harder. Demi look up after he finished that sentence. She knew something was wrong as she could tell by the way he acted during class but everyone just ignore it. She could see the anger in his eyes along on how tight he was squeezing the ball. Which looks like it's about to explode. Looking confuse as she place her pencil down.

"Mr.Styles are you......"

Demi began her sentence before getting cut off by him.

"No i'm not fucking okay. Excuse my cursing but she just ah."

He said as he threw the small ball to the other side of the room knocking a book down. Demi ducked her head as her eyes went to the book on the floor. Turning her head quickly around as Harry had place his hands on either side of her desk.

"Do you have any idea how much pain is causes to see a love one only for a few minutes each day. And on those minutes they are on the phone. This has been going on since the second week of me staring working here. I know I must sound selfish like hell right now but I don't give a fuck."

He let go of the desk as he back away from Demi. Her heart was running faster as he had scared her after he threw the ball. It was odd for her to hear him cussing as he was always so polite and nice to every student and teacher. He walked over to his desk she could see him calming down. He sat down on a corner.

"I sometimes feel like she doesn't even want this relationship anymore."

Demi bite her bottom lip as she tried to figure what to say to him. Getting up from her desk as she walked over next to him. Seating down next to him as she bump her shoulder with his.