Chapter 20

Demi drop her keys on her desk and place her backpack on her bed. Heading to the bathroom as she close the door. Five minutes later she was drying her hands off. Walking to her room as she drop her bag next to her bed before laying down. Flipping over for her back was resting, looking at the roof as she felt bored. She was expecting to have time with Harry today. She wants to be wrapped around his strong muscle arms and want to breath in his aftershave. Looking into his special eyes as it create butterflies into her stomach. Just thinking about him create a smile on her face that was hard to get rid off. Hearing her phone buzz inside her pocket as she quickly pulled it out. Unlocking her phone as she saw she had a text for a specific somebody.

💬This meeting is boring. I want you in my arms.💬

Reading the text created a light blush on her cheeks. Replying to his text as they quickly fell on to the topic of the song he wrote for her. Demi had it hidden between her books knowing that nobody would look threw them. It was her mother that got her into books, will her father would only watch sports on T.V.

💬When you were writing the song, what were you thinking about? Since whenever I read it. It almost sounds like you don't believe in love.💬

Pressing send as she was wondering what he could be doing right now. Mostly likely relaxing on those uncomfortable wooden chairs they have in the library. Having his bag on the table as he tried to hide his phone from the presenter. Every now and then would listen but could his main focus be on her ? It send a shiver down Demi's spine and made a big smile appear on her face. Hearing her phone go off as she quickly grab it and read the text.

💬I was thinking about you. Ever since I saw your eyes in the library on that day, I felt different. A good different but can't explain it. Then we start to get to know each other and you know how I felt about her. I felt that I didn't belong anywhere. Then I got a taste of your lips and I felt reborn. Like I had a purpose in life. If people say i'm in idiot for falling for you, then i'm the biggest idiot in the whole universe. Because I fell hard for you, and I hope you know i'm never letting you go. Not even in a couple years when you head off to college.💬

Demi had the biggest smile on her face as she couldn't feel happier. Getting a text from Nick as he said to get on the webcams. Telling Harry goodbye as walks to her desk. Placing her phone screen up before typing in her password. Getting the webcam ready as she push her hair behind her. Soon receiving the invite as she press accept. Demi got a smile on her face as she saw her best friend with a set full of curls on his head.

"Hi Nick, how's life ?"

He simple smile as they quickly fell on random topics. It was never difficult for them to find something to talk about. Demi soon had him laughing so hard that his stomach hurt. When he look back at the camera, his face was completely red. Demi had a simple smile on her face but when Nick look into her eyes he saw something different. Hearing something moving as she looks down. It was her phone telling her she had gotten a text message. Unlocking her phone as she saw Harry had texted her.

💬I'll get kik for us to communicate with. Just tell me where I can get it, love. :)💬

Demi smile as she quickly told him to go to the app store and download. Hearing Nick clear his voice as she look at the screen as he only had his eyebrow raise.

"So does the little Demi got a boyfriend, because you have never had a smile that big before. "

Demi laugh as she thought about her relationship with Harry. The only thing that ran threw her mind were things that weren't clear.