Chapter 29

Demi walk to the yard as the dark sky was taking over. Demi look up to the sky as there was clouds covering the moon, giving it a ghost feeling. There was barely any stars in the night sky which disappoint her a bit. Taking a breath in as she feel her nose sending chills to her whole body as she breath in the cold air. Taking her eyes away from the dark sky as she look around the backyard. Perrie's parents had place Christmas lights on the trees which gave a lot of light to the place. The tables where they had place the food had paper plates and napkins that had jack-o-lanterns or spider weds background. There was so many snacks all around the two large tables. Demi's favorites were cookies that was shape as a black cats or pumpkins. They had also wrap medium sizes bags on their trees that had candy inside them. While all of the tables were all location around the big yard. She wonders if they would play any games or just dance the night away. Rubbing her hands against her arms as she look to the night sky. Feeling a large hand on her lower back as she look to her left seeing Liam.

"Are you cold ? Do you want me to go get you a jacket?"

Liam said as Demi could see the worry in his brown eyes. Smiling at him as she told him that she was fine.
Liam smile at her as he took a look around the yard. Taking a deep breath before letting out a low whistle.

"This places looks amazing. Thankfully Perrie's parents have a big backyard."

Liam said as his eyes return to Demi's. The only thing Demi could do was agree with him. Hearing Perrie's heels clicking as she made her way to them. She had a big smile on that beautiful face of hers. Her hands were holding the skirt of her dress.

"I'm so excited for tonight."

Demi giggle at her friend as she turn her to see Niall look eyeing the food. He was slowly picking up a few snacks pretending nobody saw him. Perrie and Liam look over and also giggle.

"Does he not eat at home ? "

Demi ask as she turn to her friends.
Liam smile at his crush as he only told her a bit of information on Niall.

"He does eat at his house. There's an angle in this stomach that eats all of the food, that why he sings like one."

Liam said as Demi let out an aww. How badly he wanted to put his arm around her and pretend that she's his for one night. What Demi did next was unexpected to him. She wrap her arms around his own as she gave it a light squeeze.

"You're so sweet. You'll make a girl so happy some day."

Demi said as she look up at her friend.
If only that girl could be you.

Liam thought to himself as he really didn't know what to do. He felt as Demi's hand ran through his arm all the way to his hand, which she hold. They felt so little compared to his own. He could feel the soft material of the gloves she was wearing. Debating rather or not telling her about the his crush but until he can get rid of Styles. The best thing he can do now is to be her friend.
How little did he know about their relationship. It piss him off so much but soon that would change, as he hope.
Demi turn around as she heard her name being called. Letting go of Liam's hand as she saw her dad calling her. Walking to him as she could see Blake behind him as her exciting die a little bit. Biting her bottom lip as she did when she was nervous. Not wanting to be rude she said hi to Blake as she look at the costume she had on.
It look like she was a flapper girl for the 1920s. Her hair had a few waves but was kept in a bob shape. Her dress was gold with a lot of fringe with a matching headband. Her heels were small they had a strap to keep them in place. She had a long bead necklaces that she made a knot into it to give it a form. Both of her eyes and lips were bold as she paired it with a red lip and dark eye shadow.
Demi smile at her as she thought she look pretty.
They gave each other a quick hi before heading to the backyard. Demi felt uncomfortable and excuse herself to find her friends. Holding her dress as she started to walk around the guess. Demi's head would move between side to side as she finally saw them by the tree. Making her way to them as she had a smile on her face as the uncomfortable feeling quickly vanish.