Chapter 39

Harry was sitting down in the dinning table with a bottle of tequila sitting in front of him. He had taken many shot of it but not enough to be drunk. He like how the alcohol would burn his throat distracting him just enough to forget about Demi.
Yet he never wants to forget about her. It kills him seeing her so far away and not being able to touch her. Looking at the clock as the cycle repeated, she was late. Pulling on his curly hair as tears ran down his cheeks. He wanted to run back to his girl but he couldn't. He over heard her say to Liam that she was going back to her hometown for Christmas.
She was excited to see her best friend Nick. Harry still remember reading the paper she wrote about him. She had also shown him the picture of them playing guitar. She looks so happy with him.
A smile made it's way to Harry's face as he thought back of Demi. The little time they had was magical and so special for him. He wanted to have her in his arms again but he couldn't because he'll be in so much trouble.
Rubbing his forehead as he thought back at the conversation he had with his mother the other day.
He had come clean to her telling her everything up to now. To the mistake of proposing to Kendall to now how she's holding him like a slave. His mother was very surprise to known that he fell for a teenage girl. They had a long conversation on what could be good for him. The last thing she said to him that life is a game and that love is a trophy. If he ever found it in somebody to never let them go.
Yet Demi never wanted to let him go. She was force to do just, for their safety.
He never realize how bad he fell for her until she's gone. Now not having her by his side killed him every time. Looking at the kitchen as his mind went to the medicine Kendall had collected yesterday. His life was a hell hole, dark skies had taken over his bright blue one. That he miss so much. He didn't want to feel any kind of pain anymore. He wanted to be numb from any kind of emotion.
Taking his eyes to where the front door was as he knew that she'll wouldn't be showing up any time soon. Placing his hands on the table before pushing himself upwards. Walking towards the kitchen as he hit the light switch. The room quickly illuminated as he made his way to where they had the medicine.
Going through them as he found Kendall's sleeping pills that the doctor recommended for her. Looking at the day of it being refilled as it said two days ago. Holding it in his hand as he made his way to bathroom not bothering to close the cabinet. His hands started to sweat as he felt nervous.

This is my only way out.

Harry thought to himself as he made his way upstairs. Stopping midway as more tears began to fall down from his green eyes. Panic started to fall in but he didn't care. Throwing punches at the wall as it made dent. His breathing became heavier as he pulled on his hair. His hands started to shake as he push himself to move forward. Making it to the second floor as he went to the bathroom. Trying to control his emotion as he began to fill the tub. Touching the cold water as it send shivers down his spine. Standing up as he took off his shoes before stepping into the bathtub. Lowering down his body as he was still shaking. Resting his body against the tub as he just look at the water falling out. Taking his green eyes to the pills as he open the bottle. His breath was uneven as his hands were shaking. Bring the bottle to his lips as he close his eyes. Letting each pill go down his throat as it became harder to breath as the medicine was taking over. Making his hands into a fist as his eyes were completely close. His body began to shake as he slide down to be under water. The water filled his nose and mouth as he hope that it would fill his lungs.
His mind become dark as he felt his soul leaving body. He felt like he was flying as he could feel the wind hitting his face. Opening his eyes as he was surrounded by clouds as it look so real. Reaching out his hand as he let his hands touch one. He watch as the cloud split into two as it seem that he wasn't touching anything. Taking his green eyes as he look upwards as he could feel the sun on his skin. It warm his body as he could see green grass below him. Reaching out as his finger felt the wet grass before it came across a flower. Getting a grip on it as it pulled him down. Landing on his knees and hands as he look around. There was nothing but green grass around him with the sky being blue as it can be.