Fun Facts on Writing Our Story

1

1. The book was suppose to take place during all four years of high school. Not just 9th grade.
(The reason why I didn't do it was because I couldn't figure out how to extend the timeline. So I just left it as a few months.)
/
( another idea I had was for the senior prom that they would dance together but behind a large object so they wouldn't be seen.)
Which I found the whole dance thing cute but I'll guess I'll use it for another book.

2. The original ending was suppose to be Demi in her college dorm receiving a phone call from Harry saying hi.
Which would be left in a cliffhanger to let you pick your own ending.

3. Liam's crush on Demi was never in my original plans.

4. I never actually had an idea who was going to be Demi's parents.
Which I still haven't pick who would play her mother.

5. I feel that this book took me to long to write. I started this is 2016!

6. I wasn't planning on writing a sequel.

7. Demi's dad was also suppose to know about their relationship not just Kendall. He was going to help her in order to keep them apart.

8. I had only recently thought of the idea for this ending. Which I actually really like. Around December of 2017.

9. I got a lot of help for the book from two people.
angelxissues
And
hemi4life

Angelxissues started helping towards the middle of the book. While I got help from hemi4life in the start of me writing this book. 
Thank you for helping me out.

10. Liam was suppose to try to expose them and get Harry fired.

11. Demi and Harry were suppose to have sex at one point or another in the book. Which would have made their connection stronger, and their separation that much worse of a meltdown.

11. It was Demi who was supposed to have the biggest meltdown between the two, instead of Harry. But I ended up liking the idea of Harry being that one that got to attach to her because he thought that he was hard to love.
(I might have gotten the idea from the book Wrong and Wild by @alison-archer)

12. While I was planning this book out I was debating on rather picking Taylor Swift or Kendall Jenner to be Harry's fiancée.
But as I thought it over I clearly realized on how much I didn't like Taylor and pick Kendall.

13. The reason why I pick Louis to be Harry's friend then somebody else like Ed Sheeran is because I really miss their friendship and them interacting with each other.

14. The original name of the book was supposed to be something else. It was a name that meant the love of either writing, art, music, or all of them combined. I don't remember where I found it and I couldn't find it again for this small fun fact. All I remember that it started with an M.

15. The age gap between Demi and Harry is 8 years. As I put Demi was a 15 year old and Harry a 23 year old.

16. I felt that this book had to many chapters just focus on Demi and her friends then on her and Harry. (What's your opinion?)

~
I want to take a break from writing any books as I'm not fully sure on every little detail on creative writing.
I want to be
• more detailed
•paint a better picture
• know how to write in first person