Chapter 48

Demi lays awake in her bed watching her clock as she felt the minutes go slower. She was just waiting for five minutes to pass so she could sneak out to go see Harry. He dad feel asleep shortly after he ate dinner as he told her that he was tired from the amount of work they had today. Demi clean the dishes and the mess they made in the kitchen, before cleaning with a rag the scrums they made in the dinning table. Her hair was still moist from the shower she took before eating with her dad. Throwing away the dirt from the rag into the trash can before placing water in it. Taking out the extra out before folding it and placing it on the edge of the sink. Walking out of the kitchen as she turn off the light. Going to the bathroom to brush her teeth before she found herself where she is right now. Laying awake in bed waiting for it to be 11 as it felt an eternally.
She wonder what Harry would want to talk about.

Is he mad about something?
Did I do something to get him mad?
Would he end what we have?
Would he say that he hates me?
What did I do?

More questions kept on filing in as time pass by. Letting out a breath as she looks at her clock as she now only had twenty minutes to wait. Placing her hands on her face before rubbing it as she wanted to calm down. Letting out a breath before sitting up and decided to grab an simple outfit. She wanted to do something so she wouldn't be alone with her thoughts being the main thing she thinks about. Opening her closet as she began to look around. Slowly moving the hangers, in order not to make much noise. Finding her black pants that felt like leggings as she slowly took it off the hanger. Taking off her pajama pants as she threw it on her bed. Putting on the pants as she button them up. Looking down at her shirt as it was just a plain white T-shirt with a bit of a V neck. Deciding that she's fine with the shirt as she bend down to grab her sneakers. Sitting down on the floor as she look at her bedroom's door as she hope her dad wouldn't come and check on her. Making a double knot on the shoe's lace as she slowly got up from the floor. Closing the closet door as she did it as slowly as possible so it wouldn't make a sound. Grabbing her blue hoodie as she slip it on as she kept her eyes on the door. Grabbing a hair-tie as she threw her hair in a low messy bun. Making it tight as she pulls the hood of the hoodie on her head. Looking at her nightstand as she grab her  phone press a button. Quickly closing her eyes as she was blinded by the light from her phone. Unlocking it as she lower the brightness of it as she send a text to Harry telling him she's on her way.
Opening the door of her bedroom as her eyes went directly to her dad's. Closing the door as slowly and quite as she could before tipping-toeing to the garage. Opening the door as she saw her bike sitting not so far from her dad's car. Walking to her bike as she looks down at it, putting her phone inside the basket as she realized she forgot her keys.

"Fuck"

Letting out as a soft whisper before returning to her room. Opening the door as she went to her bag where she last left her keys. Placing it inside her pocket as she close her bedroom door. Heading to the garage as she walk into the cold room. Looking at the back of the room as she could see their back-up closet slightly open. The few she could read said Halloween, Christmas and her Mom's name. Making her eyebrows closer as she was completely confuse.
Keeping her eyes on her Mom's box as she wonder what could be in there. And why did her dad kept her jewelry in his room? Looking back at the door as she wonder if he was going to give it to Blake. A warm feeling come over her before she took a breath. Closing her eyes as she decided to ask him tomorrow. Grabbing her bike as she walk towards the door.

Soon she was riding her bike to the park as she felt the cold hair hit her face. Smiling of the thought of Harry as she knew she spend way to much time on the bed. Her dad wasn't going to check on her, he's to tired from all the work he had today. Seeing the park up head as she could see Harry's truck by the swings set. The street light illuminated the area so well that she could see early curve of Harry's curly hair. He sat leaning against this truck with a big fluffy brown jacket, and his brown boots that he wears to school. His hands inside his pockets as he was looking around at the park. Meeting their eyes as they both smile at each other as Harry move towards her and Demi paddles faster. Stopping in her tracks as she quickly got off her bike and walked towards him in quick steps. Their arms open wide for them to hold as Harry's arms wraps themselves around her back and Demi's against his neck. Demi giggles as his hair tickled her neck before Harry's grip got tighter on her. No longer feeling her feet on the ground as Harry spin them around as they both let out a laugh.
He put her down as they look deeply into each other's eyes. Moving a strain of hair away from her face as he could feel her hands on his chest where his beating heart is. Lowering down his lips as he captured hers in a swiftly motion as they move in sync. Her hands around the back of his neck playing with his short curly locks, sending shivers down his spine. Moving his body closer to hers as he picked her up making her legs wrap around him. Wrapping his hands on her lower thighs as his hold got stronger then ever.