Important Changes

Hey everyone! Kali here. It has come to my attention that there has been a poor turnout for the sequel of this novel. The sequel involves Norse Mythology, which is either uninteresting to my readers, or is too distracting from the real reason you all are reading my book, werewolves. To increase my reader's satisfaction, I plan on re-writing the aspects of this novel that involve Norse Mythology and almost completely gutting the sequel.

The main things that are going to change, are:

      -Freya

          -I am saving this character for a later novel, one where I can focus solely on Norse mythology.

          -Someone is going to replace Freya, however. The Rushelli Massacre is still going to happen. In fact, the Massacre will have a greater importance to the story line than it does now.

     -Lupe

          -Lupe is going to be recast as a witch. She will have nothing to do with Norse or Greek mythology any more.

          -The character previously known as Lupe will now be "Freya's" mother.

     -Hal

          -Hal is going to be recast as someone from the same era as "Lupe's" and "Freya's" characters.

     -Aimeri

         -Everyone's favorite witch is leaving the dark side, perhaps for good.

     - Adding a surprise new character for the sequel!

I hope you all like the new ideas, I will begin to implement them as soon as I can. Please comment any additional ideas you all have or your opinions on these new changes. Thanks!

~Kali