Chapter 7

Chapter 7

In Tokyo Uni's basketball locker room, each member starts to changed for their practice. They chattering about the beginning of this year new team member's first day of practice.

"Are you sure, he'll show up today's for practice Shinichi-kun?" Fujima ask him while changing.

"Yah, I already talked to him and also with Coach. He allows him to skipped the try-out. He had his check-up so he can't attend." He explained while next to him was Kiyota who's listening to their conversation.

"Now I remember, he mentioned it to me before that he still have to attend his regular check-up. I heard his doctor moved here in Tokyo too." Say Hanagata sitting and lacing his shoes.

"His improvement, what do you think about it?"

"I think he improved much than before. I can't wait to see it."

At the gym, the coach and the manager was talking seriously . They noticed the tall, redhead guy standing next to their coach. The other players smiled when they see him. It was their newest team member. The newest center, Hanamichi Sakuragi.

"Everyone!" Called out the captain and the members immediately rounded up.

"Sagawara-kun, your in-charge. I have a meeting with the other coach for the practice games." Coach told their captain before leaving the team, he patted Sakuragi's shoulder and smiled at him. "Ueki-kun, please assist him with his practice schedule, he already have it."

"Hanamichi Sakuragi, 193 cm., center. Nice to meet you all. Please take care of me Captain, senpai-tachi." He bowed at them to showed his respect.

During his high school year, everybody knows him for being rude and violent. Everyone was shocked and the same time amazed at his gesture when they saw how they greeted them with respect.

"Welcome to our team Sakuragi-kun. I am the team captain Kenichi Sagawara and this is my vice captain Touya Wakashi." He reach-out his hand to welcome him. When Sakuragi turned at their vice captain, his sweet smile was vanished that everyone noticed.

"Ore! Why I didn't notice it before? Wakashi-senpai looks like Rukawa. Nyahahaha!!!" Kiyota laughed loudly. Maki and Fujima just elbowed him and looked back at Sakuragi just to realized what he did.

"Sakuragi-kun, I'm Hikaru Daiko, one of your many fans.....especially on our high school. I'm really glad to be with you in the same team. Can we be friends?" one of the newest member asked him shyly and blushing.

He draped his arms around him and grinned "of course Radish-chan....we're friends from now on...nyahahaha!!" Few sweatdropped showing on his team mate's heads at his antics.

His 'newest friend' scratching his head and explained "Ano.... It's Daiko not Daikon... Sakuragi-sama....."

He introduced himself and greeted them one by one. A tight embraced from Maki and Fujima and a gentle pat from Hanagata on his head. They are so glad to have him on the same team. When his done, he excused himself to went to the locker room to change and followed by Kiyota, who wants to apologized on him.

"Maki-san, who is Rukawa?" Wakashi asked Maki while dribbling the ball. "I noticed that his mood changed when Kiyota-kun mentioned that name."

"Forgive me, but I can't tell you. Let just say it's too personal for Sakuragi-kun."

"I see...I get it....I won't open it up again..." He promised him and went to his other team mates.

"Hey Touya, when Sakuragi-kun is done....please explained him our team' s rules and regulations "said Sagawara and take the notes from their team manager to read it.