Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Everybody inside the house was surprised from a very loud and continuous knocked on the door so Youhei hurriedly open run to open it.

"Hana-chan?! What the hell is this?!" Maki shout angrily once Youhei open the door as the player barged inside the house.

"Wait... Wait Maki-kun. Just relax, is there any problem? Why won't you sit first and let's talk about it."

He glared at him dreadfully then throw the photo at the table. Just then he noticed the other person in the house, looking at him.

"Didn't expect to see you here, Shinichi..." Coldly said Asami.

"Ryu-niichan? Mishiro-kun?" He was really surprised to see them comfortably sitting on the sofa while having some drinks.

Asami stand up and simpered. "Can't believe you changed. From being calm to a violent person, Shinichi..."

"What are you doing..." Then the room door opened...

"Shin-chan!" Sakuragi happily greet and hugged him when he went out from the room. Suddenly, his anger melts when the redhead hugged him tight. "Ne, Shin-chan...do you have any souvenir for me?" He asked with a beaming smile.

"Yes...but I didn't bring it..." He blushed by the redhead's gesture.

"Ehem...ehem..." Coughed Shinohara when he noticed the icily stared from Asami.

"Hana...You don't have to hug him...he's upset from you," interrupt Asami not able to hide his jealousy.

"Eh? You're upset from me? Why Shin-chan?" And just then he remembered the reason why he came rushing in his house. He pick-up the photo he throw at the table and give it to him.

"Ore? Is this me Shin-chan?... Su...sugoi. Ne, Youhei look at this...I'm really handsome in this photo...nyahahaha."

Youhei scratched his head from his friend's attitude. Now, he understand why Maki angrily shout at him when he opened the door. He actually forget that Maki went to Kanagawa for the practice games and he's not prepared for that.

"Hana-chan...what's the meaning of that?!"

"Eh... A picture...look at this Shin-chan...it's suits me right?" And he grinned.

"That's not it! I want to know why I didn't know about that?!"

"Eh? Hehehe...I am sorry Shin-chan , I forget to tell you. I had a dinner date with Asami-san in Shangri-La...I think the name is..Piacere. You know the famous italian restaurant. The view was really amazing and delicious food." He narrated like a kid.

Youhei and Shinohara just rubbed their temples at his 'narration' not knowing the trouble he's actually in.

"Can I ask something?" Youhei interrupted and looked at Asami. "Do you know Maki-kun?"

"We're cousin." Answered Asami that makes Youhei sweat in cold.

"Amazing! You're cousin...nyahahaha... I knew it that's why the first time I met Asami-san, I always wondered if I met him before, ...you're his cousin...maybe we've met before but I just forget...nyahahaha." Youhei and Shinohara sweatdropped.

"What are you doing here?" Asked Maki.

"I am here to visit Hana... And you ...why are you here?"

"Now I get it.. why I didn't realized it before, Shinichi-kun you're Shin-chan.. And Sakuragi Hanamichi was Hana-chan. Tokyo Uni and Basketball team...their connection..." He said as to noticed the tension between the two men.

"I come here for that photo Hanamichi Sakuragi! Now, you better starts explaining!" He yelled at him as he was very shocked. Calling him by his full name means he was really serious and upset. "And aside from dating someone else, I can't believe you use that photos just to bothered those bastards...Rukawa and Sendoh."

Stiffen and brown eyes wide opened on what he said. He sadly looked at him. "What are you talking about Shin-chan? And Asami-san wasn't someone else... He's ...he's also my friend."

"I thought you will forget him! Why do you have to use that photo to sought your revenge on them!"

"Shinichi! Did you hear what are you saying?! You have no right to accused Hana! I'm his date. And you don't know what are you talking about!" Asami furiously shouted at him.

"I'm so disappointed at you Maki-kun. You judge my best friend so easily just because of that photo. You should asked first before you speak. And you're wrong...Hanamichi doesn't know about that...I'm the one who gave them the photo." Despite of his anger, he calmly explained everything to him.

Sakuragi looked at him with a sad look on his eyes. "What are you talking about Youhei."

"Forgive me Hanamichi, I didn't tell you coz I don't want you to be worried. That night, Asami-san send secretly captured a photo of you and send it to me. Seeing you smile, I'm really glad so I send it immediately to the gundam and told them to send the copy to Haruko-chan."

"Youhei..."

"The truth, I told them to erased it, but it's too late. They send it to her... And... You already see Rukawa that night in the restaurant. I'm sorry...I didn't mean to..."

"Rukawa? You see him,.." He asked the redhead.

Noticed that Sakuragi was hesitate to answered. He replied on his cousin's query. "Yes. We saw him. I don't know and don't really care about their past. But I won't allowed him to hurt Hana again...and it includes you Shinichi."

"Asami-san..." He muttered. Then his tears started to flow from his eyes. He was really hurt from Maki's accusation. Asami hugged him and glared at his cousin.

"That's not what you think Maki-kun. Hanamichi doesn't have any intention to do that, if he wants to...he'll do it a long time."

Maki slumped on the sofa on what he just did. He grabbed his hair and sighed deeply. He realized that it was really wrong. He should asked him at the first place before shouting and feeling so guilty for accusing him.

Jin mentioned about the date and teased him. His ex-team mate thought that he was the redhead's mysterious date that night. Congratulating him that at last, he finally captured the redhead's heart; sudden anger and jealousy he felt...especially to see the photo of Sakuragi looking really good on his tuxedo.

Snapped, he stand up. He looked at Asami before he leave. "Ryu-niichan...I'll let you... this time." Then turned his gaze at Sakuragi, still sobbing on his cousin's shoulder. "Next time, I won't allowed you to be near nor to touched Hana-chan." Then he left the house without saying anything to Sakuragi.