Chapter 40

Chapter 40

'Yuki' a romantic/comedy anime easily become known and famous because of it's mesmerizing songs heard not just in television but also in all radio station. It was known and famous amongst girls and some boys because of it's genre, Shounen-ai.

Almost two months passed of it's airing across Japan and after the semi-finals of the Intercollegiate Tournament. The moment they're all waiting for finally come...the Finals.

Miyagi eagerly surveyed the whole stadium and exclaimed. "It's unbelivable! A lot of spectators and top of it...most of them are women! I can see now how Tokyo and Osaka were famous among those girls..."

Ayako arc her eyebrow and shove the folded magazine on Miyagi's chest. "Here! Take a look at it for you to know why they are all here...." She said to he boyfriend.

Miyagi unfolded the magazine. Dark eyes opened wider to see what's on it. "Waaa! It's Hanamichi! What the hell is he doing here?" Shocked and pointed at the cover of the magazine.

Mitsui lightly elbowed him and chuckled. "Hahaha....Sakuragi was full of surprises and secrets, right? He didn't even tell us that he's modeling for that magazine."

"Better read the caption on the middle page...to know eveything..." Said Ayako, with a smirked on her pretty face.

Miyagi hurriedly flipped the magazine and turned to middle page. Much surprised to see Sakuragi, whole two-page, with his sweaty body, with his messy but sexy red hair, sat on a chair, legs parted wearing a basketball jersey, while one hand tossing a ball. He wears a unusual serious but alluring looks as if talking and seducing to those who looked at his photos.

He reads the caption and exclaimed louder. "What the fuck?! He's on Tokyo Uni's team! What's the meaning of this?!"

"Hehehe...surprised surprise!! Even me was really surprised when I watched Tokyo's games during the semi-final. Your games was actually the same time as them in the other gym so I decided to watched their games to study just in case we faced them in Finals. And I was so shocked to see him playing...." Ayako explained and smiled.

Mitsui smirk while next to him was Kogure with his usual thoughtful look. "I was glad for Sakuragi-kun..." He said.

"Yo, Youhei over here!" Takamiya called, sitting in the first row. He called the dark-hair guy when he noticed that he was looking for their seat. In his left side, sitting Ohkuso anf Noma.

"Yo Takamiya....the seats I asked...is that it?" " He queried while approaching them.

"Yes....those three .. I reserved for you..." He replied and noticed the two taller guy behind Youhei, he just simply nodded at them and they sat along to their rows.

The rest was just glimpsed at them. Sendoh, Rukawa, Akagi, Haruko with her two best friends along with Takamiya's row. On the upper seats was Miyagi, Ayako, Mitsui and Kogure with the rest of their team members.

Youhei sat right away and motioned the two taller guy behind him to sit on the vacant seat. "Haruko-chan, Ayako...how are you?" He asked the two girls sitting in different rows.

"I'm fine, Mito-kun. And you ...how are you?" Haruko gleefully asked him.

Miyagi suddenly stood when he noticed Youhei already found his seat. "Mito! How are you?" He simply nodded to the other guy sitting beside him.

Rukawa glared icily at Mito's direction, and of course that glared was directed to Asami. Sendoh realized and noticed that Rukawa's body trembling and balled his fist as if wanted to attacked Asami sooner ot later.