Final Chapter

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN Slam Dunk, few Characters from Finder Series, Prince of Tennis and Skip Beat (Sorry for borrowing characters from the other animes. It's easier to borrow than to create, *at least you know how they look* ...although I do have a lot of OC Characters in this Story XD, dern! I took me 44chapters! )

Epilogue

Gently, I caress her long black hair before I lean and kiss her forehead. Even in her very young age, I could tell that she's indeed pretty girl, my daughter, my little princess Sakura-chan. After, I slowly put her blanket and stood.

I walk quietly to the next bed and sat. Lightly touching his red hair and squeeze his chubby pinkish cheeks. I chuckle and watching him closely, my younger child, my son Akihito-chan, as he sound asleep. No doubt that he's spitting image of me, from his red hair to his brown round eyes. But there is something indifferent from me, his cold, stoic and reserved personality was the same as 'him'. Then I smirk while gazing at him.

Taking a long deep breath and turn my eyes back on her bed. Though she really look exactly like him, not just me, but everyone around us saying that her cheerful and lively personality obviously inherited from me.

It's been six years when my little princess came to my life and my youngest child, my son born the following year. After I fix his blanket, I slowly stood, walked and went out the room. I simply throw a loving glance at them before closing their bedroom door.

"Heiko-san, can you please watch the kids. I'm just going out. Just need some fresh air..." I told to my trusted butler. Then I put on my jacket, and went out to our house, here in Kanagawa.

----xxxxx----

As I often do, just like in the past, my feet took me at the particular bench in the same park. Before I sit, I gently touch the bench and smile bitterly. As I lean my back, I stare up in the sky and sigh deeply. The night was so peaceful here in Kanagawa, unlike the sleepless and busy city of Tokyo.

It's been two days since I came back here with my two kids for vacation. Haruko-chan gave birth to a baby girl. And because she's one of my closest friend, I decided to take my kids with me to visit her and to meet the rest of my friends here in Kanagawa.

Ten years...ten years had been passed so easily since that incident happened that changed our lives. Ten years, where our lives took different ways.

Haruko and Yuji, that never cross to our minds get married and now blessed with two children. Ayako and Miyagi has three kids, one girl and two boys.

While Akagi-senpai, Mitsui and Kogure who already had their own families too, were among of those coaches and instructors in my Sport Clinic that I'd established in Tokyo. That clinic aimed to enhanced our young student's talents and abilities not just in basketball, but also the other types of sports.

I'm glad that after our graduation, Kiyota returned here in Kanagawa to be with Shin-chan and helping him to manage their family business. While Ken-san and Hanagata-san settled in Hong Kong to open the main branch of their famous pastry shop.

Akira, now working as a assistant chef along with Ouzumi-san in a five-star hotel in Tokyo, while Kaede was one of today's well-known professional basketball in our national team. Although the kitsune wanted to pursed his dream in America, he decided to stay and achieve his dream here in Japan because he wanted to be with Akira...for always.

My best friend Youhei currently working as a Station Manager of Asahi TV Network with Shinohara-sensei who stayed as a private lawyer and adviser of the company.