Chapter 32

Chapter 32

In a shower booth that surrounded with glass, leaned a younger guy while his eyes closed and grabbed the older guy's wet hair. Water continuously flowing and flashing with the sound of their sweet moaned.

As they stand closer, both wet naked bodies emits warmth to each other. Asami parted his lips, licking the younger guy's lips and let his tongue slip inside his mouth. He moaned, tasted so good. His hands slowly caressed Sakuragi's body as the the redhead can't helped it, but to moaned. Tightened his embrace, he deepened the kiss and their tongues met. Kissing passionately. He started to move down to his neck and to nibbled it. Biting and sucking it, leaving it with a mark.

Asami stopped that make the redhead opened his eyes. "Hana...I want you.."

Sakuragi drowning to his gaze, just nodded. Asami grabbed the nearest towel and wiped the younger guy's body then his. He took his hands and led him out of the bathroom to his bed.

Slowly, he gently lowered the younger guy on the bed. Sakuragi leaned against his muscular chest, flushing face deeply. He moved his hands and redhead shivered as those traces of slick fingers leaving him with ablaze passion.

Sakuragi gasped, when warm lips sucked around his nipple. It felt so good as his eyes fluttered. Asami's mouth on his nipple, licking, biting and sucking it and moved his hand to caressed the other nipple and groaned.

He moved and dipped his head down between Sakuragi's legs, kissing each of the smooth bared thighs. Sakuragi clenched the sheets and sobbed, his thin lips parted as he tilted his head back. Asami took glanced at him and smile admiring the sight his naked body glimmering with sweat. "My Hana..." He whispered.

Redhead eyes open with shock when Asami starts kissing his length. He couldn't help arching his back with a moaned as the older guy took his manhood fully in his mouth.

He's licking it gently, teasingly before taking it into his mouth again. Sakuragi cried in pleasure, closing his eyes again and unconsciously grabbed Asami's hair.

He trembled as Asami delicately inserted his fingers inside of him. Almost cried out loud when Asami's fingers touched and located his spot. He groaned sweetly, liking the fingers pushing in and out in him. And it stopped, slowly withdrawn leaving him feel almost empty.

Asami's throbbing member pressed against his entrance and he gasped as the older slowly penetrated him, deeply. Groaning, he entered him and started to quicken his pace.

"Asa...mi...deeper...faster...please..." He begged at the man.

The guy was please to his special request, moving faster and rocking his hips. Both moaning as he continuing rocking his hips while his legs on his shoulder.

"Hana..." He whispered and hearing the redhead sweet moaned. So lovely to see his cute face, eyes flickering with pleasure.

Sakuragi panting, almost out of breath...he placed his hand to his mouth, embarrassed and avoiding the older guy to hear his moaning again.

Seeing this, Asami removed his hand. "Don't...I want to hear it..."

"Ahh...Asa...mi..Ryu..faster..." He finally cried out loud.

Asami leaned forward and leaned, reaching for lips and kissing him tenderly. Quickening his movement, slamming harder and pushing in and out on his tight entrance...as he release his seed deep into Sakuragi's...

Panting, he lied down his body next to the redhead. Sakuragi snuggled and looked at him. "That was...great..." He almost whispered, blushing.

"Glad you like it..." planted a kiss on his forehead. Gentle combing his red hair with his finger. Surveying the younger guy's body, he slowly moved, and leaned on Sakuragi's back...whispered...

"I want more...Hana..."

He slid a knee between Sakuragi's legs, spreading them a little more. Glancing and admiring the perfect shape of the redhead's firm butt. He wrapped his arm around the redhead's waist, pulling near to his chest while his other hand reach his length. He entered him again and began to move his hips, his lips brushing the Sakuragi's neck.

"Ahhh...asa...mi..." Can't helped it and so he began to move his own hips to meet Asami's thrusts.

And soon he quickened his movemnet, his hips moving almost intensely in Sakuragi's buttocks. He felt so good especially hearing the younger guy, moaning and craving for more. With a loud cry, Asami once again spilled his seed on his depths, both dropped their sweaty bodies on the bed.

"Are you okay Hana?" He asked. Taking his hand to his lips and kissed it.

"Yes...I am...thanks." Replied the redhead.

"Hana...I wanted to be always first in your life..."his gaze soften.

"Okay." Gently touched his handsome face. He slowly sit and grabbed the towel, wiping his and Asami's member.

"Are you sure, you want to do that? It might wake up again?"Asami bluntly said. He grabbed the redhead's hand and pull him closer.

"Eh?!... No!" Forcefully took back his hand and rushed to the bathroom.

Asami just smiled at the younger guy's reaction. "You have no idea Hana...how much I love you..."He whispered.

Reminiscing how they met. The moment he entered the bar, seeing the redhead happily, innocently serving the guest, he felt something he never felt before. Asami can't stop smiling when he remembered Sakuragi's reaction when he asked him for a dinner date. The redhead's smiles, his innocence, his reaction, specially those brown orbs staring at him whenever he get closer. The way he talked and walked, his childish attitudes, he loves them all.

He's been in love before, but he never admit it. He fight for it, but never put it words. And now, promising himself, when the right times comes, he will definitely tell Sakuragi now much he love him.