Chapter 39

Chapter 39

It's been a week since the incident happened in Kanagawa. Youhei watching his friend Sakuragi closely as the redhead was busy posing for his photo shoot.

"Good shot...yes..that's right..." Said the well-known photographer while taking shots for the redhead. That late afternoon, they settled to finished their pictorial for a magazine cover. And that morning, Sakuragi also done with the new album for 'Yuki' and the latest soundtrack for the well-known tv drama as the official theme song.

When they finished, the photographer approached him and tapped his shoulder. "Good job Sakuragi-kun. It's out last project for now. You won't have any problems while you're busy for the tournament. And just like I'd agreed with Hikari-san, we'll continued our photo shoot after the tournament...okay?" The photographer said smiling at him.

Sakuragi just bowed and smiled at the famous photographer. He was so thankful for the kindness and patience he was receiving from him. Though he was a newbie in the world of modeling, the photographer explained him very well all the things he must do during the pictorial. "Thanks a lot Kihano-san. I wish everything will be fine..."

"No doubt..Sakuragi-kun. I assured you...everyone will be surprised to see you on that magazine. Just like I told you...it will release one day before the finals of the tournament, that I'm pretty sure your team would won easily. And Hikari-san told me that after the tournament, you're exposing your identity as Yuki...am I right?"

"Ah..yes...Kihano-san. Actually...I felt so nervous about that..."

"Just trust and be your self...I can tell that you're gonna to reach the top very soon..."

"Thank you...thank you very much..."

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

"What do you think...do I have to tell him now?" Asked Asami while standing, hand on his pocket and gazing at the window of his office?

"Yes...I think so. Before he found out from someone else." He chuckled and continued. "Honestly...you're pretty funny. When it comes to him, you really have to asked an advice from me..."

"Hn? What do you mean?"

"Nothing...perhaps... Nope, I'm sure that he changed you. You're not like that before, but I'm happy for both of you..."

"I really love him Mishiro and I won't allow my self to lose him.."

"I know...and I can say that he feel the same way too. That's why while you can...you should tell as early as you can...all about this Network...Akihito and everything."

"You're definitely right. After his tournament...I'll tell him."

"That's good. Coz if you're gonna say it to him now...it might not be good for him. He'll be busy for the practice. By the way, I heard from Hikari-san that this is his last day of work...for now..."

"Where is he now?"

"Studio 3. I guess they should be done now. Today was his pictorial for the magazine ...he's on the cover mind you..."

"Pictorial for the magazine cover? Why I didn't know about?"

Shinohara looked surprised and wonder on his friend's reaction. "But all I know was you let Kihano-san to handle his career...and he decided it for him."

"Oh...I see." He grabbed his jacket that hanging behind the chair and put it on. "I'll go to see him." He said.

Shinohara stood up and followed his friend, leaving the office.

Xxxxxxxxxx

"Yo Hanamichi! I watch your pictorial, all I can say is that you're truly becoming a professional! hahahaha..." Youhei cheerfully said to his friend. After his part-time, he hurriedly went to the studio to watched him. He was really glad tht after the incident in Kanagawa, Sakuragi went back to his usual self. He felt, that sooner or later everything will be back to normal.