Chapter 27

Chapter 27

"Good work Sakuragi-kun. Thank you very much. We're so glad to choose you." Said the producer after they done the recording for the newest soundtrack of a soap opera for television.

When the head manager of creative department talked to Sakuragi about the recording, he was reluctant to accept it. Yet, he considered that it was better than working at Danny's.

He told her manager that he's willing to accept the offer, but in one condition....to hide his identity to the public, not to reveal it until he's ready. He asked them, if he can just use 'Yuki' as his stage name from the anime drama. Promptly, they agreed on his simple request.

"Hey Hanamichi! How are you?" Youhei asked when he saw his friend coming out from the recording studio. Even him, was so nervous about the outcome of his performance.

He cheekily smiled at him. "Of course I'm fine Youhei. The song they composed was really good. How I wish they'll love it. I feel nervous Youhei...nyahahahaha."

"Why? Do you think they will choose you if they don't trust you? Hey, I heard tomorrow Yuki will be air at night. You're not working at night...so we can watch it together..."

"Another thing Youhei.. I read the manga. A really nice story. I actually relate on the the character....nyahahah."

"Hahahaha...really...what do you mean?"

"As a matter of fact...all of him. Unlucky when it comes to love...nyahahaha..."

He looked at him before he answered. "Really...hmmm...interesting hehehe..." He pretend to smile.

"Heheheh....even Hikari-san loves the anime. She said, when the show was successful , they'll plan to continue the second season."

"I wish....why don't we eat some.......ouch!" Cried Youhei when he bumped into someone that interrupt their conversation.

"I am sorry....sorry....Ah Sakuragi-kun! Mito-kun! Forgive me, I'm in a hurry." Apologized the woman to them.

"Nanami-san? What are you doing here? Wait...are you alright?" Asked Youhei while helping the woman to stand up and picking up her stuff.

"I'm fine, sorry.... I'm on my way to studio one to find someone...."

"I see. If you want we can help you Nanami-san. And thank you for the last time." Said Sakuragi and blushed when he remembered about the date.

"Oh...it's nothing. Honestly, our model didn't come...so I have to find a substitute. We have a pictorial with Tsuruga-san..."

"Tsu.... Tsuruga? Ren Tsuruga, the leading man in Dark Moon drama? Wow!!!sugoi!!! Nanami-san, can we see him?... Can I ask for his autograph and photo...hehehe you see... His my idol...especially when he make the action movie. Nyahahahaha...."

Nanami stared at the redhead, grabbed his two hands and smiled, foxy. "Of course Sakuragi-kun....you can." Then the foxy smile turns to a frightful laughter.

Sakuragi shivered on the way she laughed. It seems like she was not the same person they were talking to. Youhei just scratched his head when he gets what she wants to do to his friend.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Get ready! Prepared the set! They found a substitute model!" Yelled one of the staff of pictorial team. Whilst the rest was busy, others are happy from the news, knowing there's no need pack-up the set.

The famous photographer explained the model-actor about the situation, and asked his forgiveness and to wait. Model-actor understand and just smiled at them.

"Ano... Nanami-san,you think it's okay? They won't be angry at me?" Asked the worried redhead on the make-up artist while the woman assisting him.

She looked at mirror in front of them and answered. "No worries Sakuragi-kun, it doesn't matter. I explained it all to them. It just a pictorial, no need to say anything. Just be natural, you won't have a problem...."

"Hehehe... I just felt little nervous, this is my first time honestly. Wait...where's Youhei?"

"It'll be alright, everybody experienced it. He's out...outsider won't allowed here..."

Outside the dressing room, Youhei silently observed the studio for the photo shoot. From where he stand, he can see the model-actor, his friends idol.

He was tall, handsome and looked more brilliant on his kimono. The concept of the pictorial was all about traditional kimono of Japan, that will be also used for Asahi's station ID.

All of the sudden, he remembered his friend. He was worried about his reaction when he found out what role he would have for the said photo shoot. Shook his head, not noticing the people around him.

"Mito-kun? What are you doing here? You're lost?" Joked Shinohara on him when he noticed him standing and looking around.

Youhei turned to looked from his right side. "Ah, Shinohara-san, Asami-san. Hehehe ...forgive me. I have some business here."

"Ah. Today's Sakuragi-kun's recording right? How is he by the way?"

"He's fine... I guess..."

Asami walked next to him and asked. "Where is he? I want to see him. "

"The truth...Hana......"

Youhei was interrrupeted when the make-up artist when out from the dressing room. "everyone ....let me introduce you my newest model!" She happily announced to everybody to get get their attention.

Shinohara looked suspicious at Youhei when he heard the announcement. Even Asami whose standing between them looked at him then turn his gazed at the dressing room door.

"I'm proudly to introduce my newest model.... Sakura-chan!" Then everybody clapped their hands.

Each and everyone flabbergasted when 'Sakura-chan' appeared in front of them. It was a defeaning silence surround the whole studio. Different expression written on their faces.

From the dressing room door, revealed a tall, beautiful black-haired lady slowly walked in front of them. Her long black hair, pinned with red flower on 'her' right upper ear.

The pink kimono 'she' was wearing has a embroiden with sakura leaves. The obi, around 'her' waist was darker pink. Wearing a simple zori, slightly hidden from his long kimono. On his left hand, 'she's' holding a small bag that matches with his traditional kimono.

Nanami just put a thin make-up on him, saying that he don't actually needed it because of his so called 'natural and simple beauty'. She used a mascara and curled up his already long eye-lashes. The puschia pink lipstick, matched with his kissable thin lips.

"Sugoi!"

"Kawaii Sakura-chan!"

Disparate reaction can be heard from the staff and crew of the studio when they snapped from shocked to see 'her'.

Asami, Youhei and Shinohara frozed on where they stand. "Oho! I knew that Sakuragi-kun was indeed a handsome guy, but I never imagined that he was also beautiful being a lady" Shinohara teased and elbowed his friend standing next to him and who's just gaping at the redhead.

"Asami-san, do you want to say something to Hanamichi?" Asked Youhei and grinned.

Asami really want to touched 'her', to compliment 'her', but he can't. Everybody starts to gather around redhead to praised him for his 'transformation.

The make-up artist, Nanami approached the three guy. "What do you think, Asami-san?"

He looked at the woman and bowed his head. "Ka...ka.. Kawaii..." To hide his embarrassment.

The three just smiled on his answered. The handsome and a former 'Yakuza Boss' Ryuichi Asami was actually capable of 'blushing'.

A/N: Ren Tsuruga, is an actor, a character in Skip Beat and 'Dark Moon' was his drama shown in the anime. ^_^.