Chapter 28

Chapter 28

"How come?..........no reservation?........ Bye..." Then he off his phone. That day they were in Noma's sushi shop, eating.

"Kaede, who's that?" Asked Sendoh when the brunette sit beside him.

He knew it, even though Rukawa never told him, he felt that his boyfriend was hiding something from him. Since that night he seen the redhead, he became more cold towards him. The taller guy knew the he hired some private detective to investigate about the redhead's whereabouts through the reservation in the restaurant.

"It's nothing...."

"You want more sushi Kaede. I can't finished mine..."

"I'm full." Then he leave the shop and dialed his phone.

Koshino, sitting across Sendoh, looked around first then asked him. "Akira....you're both okay now?"

"We're fine Hiro-kun, don't worry." He answered.

Sendoh felt Rukawa's coldness since that night. Although he tried to hide it from him, he can see it clearly through his blue eyes and fell coldness of his embraced. He wanted to confront him, but he cannot because he doesn't want to start their misunderstanding.

"You can't hide anything from me...Akira. Don't worry, everything will be fine.....like before." He stood and leave him.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Staff and crew cheerfully clapped their hands when they finished the photoshoot.

"Thank you very much, Tsuruga-san, Sakura-chan. It was my pleasure and really great working with you both!" Said the thankful photographer to his models.

"Ano...Photographer-san it's Sakuragi not Sakura-chan." Although he doesn't like the way he calls him, he tried to be more polite to correct him.

"Hahaha...forgive me Sakuragi-kun. I'm confused and I can't call you in your name when you're wearing a kimono. Honestly, it's suits you very well.... Sakura-chan hahaha." He teased the redhead.

He's too tired to make a fussed so he just ignored it. He politely shook hands with him and asked the model-actor for his autograph. After a little conversation, he approached his 'three friends' whose watching him from the start of the photo shoot.

"Ne Youhei, do you think I did it right?... I mean...the way I pose and smile in front of the camera. Coz you see... Nanami-san told me just to act natural...nyahahaha." He shyly asked his friend.

"You're like a professional model hanamichi. If I don't know you...I'll say that you are indeed a professional!" He answered and compliment his friend.

"Mito-kun is right, and the kimono really fits you. Ne Ryuichi, you want to say something to our beautiful Sakura-chan...right?" Said Shinohara and winked to Youhei standing next to him.

Asami walked closer to Sakuragi and touched his fake long black hair. "Beautiful.....really beautiful...my Sakura-chan." And kissed his 'long black-hair'.

Sakuragi moved a little away from him and just stared. He can hear his heart throbbing and felt his cheeks blushing. "Ano.... I guess... Thanks..."

Nanami smirked at the redhead's reaction then aprroched him. "Ehem..ehem...Sakuragi-kun, we have to change now. Our photograper Kihano-san wants to talk to you."

"Hanamichi. We'll wait for you outside okay? Just call me when you're done. We will go to Starbucks in front of this buidling ..."

"Okay...Youhei....see you later Asami-san, Shinohara-sensei."

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I'm really sorry Nobu-kun, I 'm still in love with Hana-chan. Even so, he never felt the same way like I do. "

"I know.... I understand Maki-senpai, it's not your fault." Kiyota answered and avoid looking at him.

They were in his sitting room that afternoon. Maki decided to let him to stay with him after the incident last night.

He was standing and staring in the window while Kiyota sitting on the sofa. They both kept silent. Not knowing what to say to each other,

Maki, looked were he sit and walked closer to him. He stands in front of him and kneeled. He took his both hands and hold onto his heart, staring. "Nobu-kun...please forgive me. I don't really know what to say. But I don't wanna hurt you...."

"Senpai...." Tears welled up to his eyes. Although it's painful for him, he knew that this gonna happen sooner or later. Knowing, no matter what he do, he can't have any space in his heart.

He witnessed it, with his own eyes. Everytime his senpai was with the redhead, the joy and laughter was so real. He saw how he smiled on his joke, the caring and support he was given to him. And all the attention, that Maki was given to Sakuragi. All of that....the once he had when Maki still their team captain.

Heartache and pain, that what he felt on what he just said. No matter what he do, never he can returned his love for him.

Kiyota wanted to leave, to disappear and front of him. To hide...but he cannot. He stand up to leave, Maki holds him tighter and stared. "Nobu-kun....just give me more time. I can't promise you now. But please, give more of your time....... To learn how to forget him....and to learn how to love you....back... That's all I wanted ...for now..." Loneliness was obvious on his voice.

"Senpai... I don't know...if I can..."

"Please Nobu-kun... Please help me to forget him..."

He touched his both cheek and kissed him on his forehead. Whilst the older guy cupped his hands with his. He slowly stand up and sit next to him. Kissed him and gently lay him down on the sofa.

Their lips locked. Every touched on his body makes him forget that pain of his broken heart. He decided to wait for him, hoping that one day....someday he will learn to love him back.

Now, that his beloved senpai asked him to stay and a chance to wait for him. To help him to forget Sakuragi. And to help him to learn to love.... Him...

"Someday...you will love me too...Shinichi...." He said to himself in the middle of their tender kisses and embraced.