Chapter 17

Chapter 17

A loud and ceaseless knocked woke up Youhei that afternoon. Although he's still sleepy, he stand to checked who disturbed his afternoon nap.

"Delivery for Sakuragi-san." Said the man when he opened the door. He saw the huge bag he's holding. And from the looked of it, he knew it's a formal suit.

"I guess you got the wrong address. I'm pretty sure my friend won't order something like that."and he point at bag.

"What? But the address is here. Please check again."

After he checked the address on the paper, he opened the huge bag and he saw a expensive tuxedo. He also noticed the paper bag next to him with a shoebox.

"From whom?"

"From.... Asami-san...it's here, written in the card, a message." The man gave him the small envelope with a card inside. After he took the things, he signed and close the door.

He went to their room to wake up Sakuragi. "Hey Hanamichi. Wake up! There's a delivery for you....stand up!"

"Waaaa...Youhei..the hell...you're so loud. Wake me up tomorrow, I don't have work tonight..."he complained and covered himself with a blanket.

"Hey.....hey....you'll be late on your date. At eight, Asami-san will pick you up."he smirked. "Come on wake up!" He knew very well that if he mentioned that name his redhead friend will stand up.

When he he heard Asami's name, he suddenly stand up and panicked. "Where?....where Youhei...? Tell him I'm not here....tell him I don't live him or tell him you don't know me." then he barged in the bathroom and locked The door.

"Hahahaha...hey Hanamichi. Get out! Your boyfriend send you a suit, an expensive...mind you. He said on the message that he'll pick you up at eight....hahaha." He knocked on the bathroom door. "Come on.... Get out..."

"Youhei! Why did you accept it?" He yelled at him inside the bathroom.

"You're sleeping. And besides you never tell me about your rich boyfriend..hahahaha.

Get out, I'll prepare snack for us and then tell me about your new boyfriend." He teased and went out from the room.

When Sakuragi went to their Tv room, Youhei was watching tv and having some chips with cola.

Sakuragi next to him and he began to talk. "Hey, Hanamichi, start now......" He asked and handed him a pack of chips.

"Start what?"

"Your love story...on how did you meet your new rich boyfriend...hahahaha" he teased him again and laughed out loud. He can't help, he love to teased hiM when it comes to love matters.....

"Ahhhh....Youhei...told you...he's not my boyfriend. Shit! Why I didn't say anything to him..."

"Hmmmm...What you didn't say to him? Come on....tell me, I'll listen."

"Okay....fine...how's that again." He hesitate to tell him. But he knew that he doesn't have any choice, so he spilled it out. "Well, remember last week, when I don't sleep here...."

Youhei covered his mouth and looked surprised. "Waaaa...Hanamichi...you mean?! Men....So fast...."

"The hell Youhei! It's not what you think! He's sensei's friend. He asked me to take him to his house, coz his drunk that night. Lately, I found out that sensei was the owner of The Lodge and that guy was his business partner. He just came back from America.

"I see...then..by the way who is this sensei?"

"Shinohara-sensei"

"Shinohara....wait. Sounds familiar....Is that the lawyer ...the tall guy...with silver hair and wearing eyeglass?"