Chapter 23

Chapter 23

"Good for today!" Happily exclaimed Hikari-san after they're done recording of their newest anime drama. "I'm so happy glad to have and to work with guys. Honestly, I didn't expect that we'll finished the first ten episodes of our anime. And then good news is...next we will air in our tv network the premiere episode of Yuki."

The team cheerfully applause from the good news from their Promotion Manager of Creative department. Most of the newly hired voice actors are part-timers and likely Sakuragi, a college student. While having their free time, Hikari decided to start the voice acting, recording and editing so that they can finish the first season of the anime.

"Truhtfully, our animator started to do the second season of the anime. It will be shown once a week for one hour."

"What.... I think it's very short...isn't it Hikari-san?"

"That's what we agreed. And aside from, it's quite be late at night."

"Why didn't aired it on saturday and sunday? I guess the viewers would want for more..."

"We will do it...just right after we know the ratings of the show after the first month."

"Ah...we get..."

"Yes, that's why while you're not busy, we want you to finish the first season...as soon as possible."

"Hai!!"

After the little celebration, one by one they went exempt Sakuragi, as an order by their head manager.

"Sakurgi-kun congrats! This week, we'll be shown the music video of 'Yuki-sama' and the whole Japan well hear your voice." Said happily Hikari while Sakuragi was surprised.

"Eh wait! Hikari-san...you mean I'll sing in front of TV?"

"No Sakuragi-san. We make a music video for our anime and your character Yuki was the one they'll see at the videos, but of course they'll hear your voice."

"Nyahahah...that's what I'm trying to say...hehehe.."

"The truth is... I want to talk to because of your singing..."

"About my singing??......."

"Yes.. Some of our music producer likes your voice when they do arranged your song for the opening and closing theme. We all settled to do more songs for Yuki's character."

"Eh Hikari-san...I thought it's only once a week."

"That's true. But we also wants him to be popular, not just Yuki...but the anime itself. That's why we want to do more songs...a album for him."

"Album? But I thought Yuki was based on manga..."

"Yes. We also wants to build him as a singer. Meaning you'll sing his song...but when it comes to music videos, they'll saw Yuki. Although Yuki was a popular manga, it's quite different from the anime."

"Ah. But why we need to do that....I thought I only sing the opening and closing theme?"

"To tell you truth, there's a lot of popular shounen-ai this days, we need to do something to captured the viewer's heart and attention to let them watch out anime."

"Meaning?"

"We introduced Yuki as a singer in Japan.... Sakiragi-kun. So I hope you agreed"

"If the people saw him singing....it's not a problem for me...."

"And one more thing Sakuragi-kun, they request me to let you sing the other theme song of our upcoming soap operas and anime."

"So I'll sing in TV?"

"You want that Sakuragi-kun?"

"Hehehe...actually...I guess I did." He grinned and scratched his head. "But....I was worried about my studies and basketball. Our tournament will be soon and I promise my coach...no part-times."

"I understand Sakuragi-kun. Don't worry about it for now. I just want to let you know in advance so you can think and prepared."

"Thank you very much Hikari-san."

After exiting the office, he immediately called Youhei to asked some advice. Thinking, that maybe, this is the right time to fulfill his and his Otoosan dream,to be a famous singer.

He instantly remembered Asami and Shinohara, also the other people who gave him a good advice. And he knew that if he asked Maki, he know that he will also support him to his dreams.