Chapter 9

Chapter 9

A bouquet of flowers on his hands and slowly put it on top of the grave. It's been a year since Akihito passed away, but still the pain of losing him remained in his heart.

They had a car accident that day. Fei Long, his rival both business and love was chasing them and drive the car so fast that he didn't notice the truck passing in front of them.

It's miracle that he just get some bruise while Akihito didn't make on the hospital. Few days after the accident, he heard the news that Fei Long commit suicide, blaming himself for Akihito's dead. Although Fei Long knew that Akihito loves Asami, he tried to do everything to take from him that leads the young photographer's on his death.

After whispering words of love and prayer, he decided to leave. "Let's go Mishiro."

"Are you alright Ryuichi?"

"Yeah...before we go to Uncle.... I want to go somewhere first."

Mishiro drives the car, next to him Asami who's in deep thinking. "Where are we going?" He asked.

"Oyama Park."

After few minutes they reach the place. He sit on the bench he spotted and sighed deeply.

"We're waiting for someone?"he curiously asked him when he noticed that they are sitting for a couple of minutes as if waiting for nothing.

"No......"

"Why were here by the way?"

"Maybe....just maybe I will meet him here.....again....

"Who?"

"I don't know....."

"Ha?! I mean what the?!....."asked Mishiro thinking what's going on his friend.

"Last year, after Akihito's funeral...I passed by here. That was night. I saw a guy sitting here on this bench, he's crying. I stand in front and asked him if he's okay....instead he asked me back...."he looked down and continued."If the one I love....fell in love with someone else...do I set him free?"

"What did you say?"

"I sit next to him. I said if he wants to be free....why not. He asked me again, what if the one I love fell in love with the person I trust and treat like a brother....what should I do?"

"Hm...complicated, isn't? So what did you answer?...."

"I'll let him go...if he really loved him...and that will make them both happy....."

"Nice answer...but not so easy to do.."

"I just listened to him, while he's crying I'm thinking what if....what if Akihito loved Fei. I was thinking if I let him go....with Fei. Maybe ......until now..... Akihito still alive.."

"Ryuichi, you know Akihito loves you...not him."

"I know Mishiro, that's why I fight for him. What if, you and me...and Akihito. What would you do?"he looked straight on his eyes with a serious face.

"If he choose you, I will accept it. Our friendship is so important for me Ryuichi, you're my brother, remember...."he patted him on his head and smiled.

"And you know what happen next? I kissed the guy and embraced him".

"Seriously?! Then?"he raised his eye brow on his friend replied.

"I just don't know. Maybe I felt sorry for him.

"Then what did he do?" Did he react?"

"He's just stared at me, then I kissed him again."he chuckled then touch his cheek. "The second time I kissed him, he punched me really hard and run away...hahaha."