Chapter 38

Chapter 38

He was waken up by a warm breath of a man, nestling next to him. A childish smirk shown on his face as he watched a man sleeps peacefully. He stared at him and gently stroke the man's handsome face.

Slowly, he moved to get his cellphone next to the drawer and check the time. Suddenly, he smile on a idea to take a photo of Asami while he's sleeping. It's not everyday that he can see and watch him on his sleeps.

He took him a few shoots until he satisfied on taking photos. He's smiling and grinning while seeing a photos on his cellphone. And suddenly, a strong warm arms grabbed and embraced him. "Haven't you know that it is bad attitude to take a photos of a person while he's sleeping...." Asami asked and leaned on top of him.

"Eh.....I'm sorry....because...nyahaha..." He laughed nervously.

Asami lean forward and gently kiss him on his cheek. "Ohayou...Hana." He said to the nervous guy beneath him. Asami grabbed the phone and laid next to him. "I want us to have photos together....and no one should see that....just us." He put his arm to the back of Sakuragi's head and set the phone on camera on.

Sakuragi excitedly took his phone and laughed out loud. "Nyahahaha...you're obviously just woke up...Ryu."

Asami lean on his top again and ask. "Why?"

The redhead blush and look away. "Ano....because....your hair....it's so messy...." And he chuckled.

Asami remove the blanket and immediately went to the bathroom to look at the mirror. Just then he noticed that he was naked, he came back and dragged Sakuragi along with him back to the bathroom. "Come on...let's take a shower...together..."

"Eh?! No...wait Ryu...coz we have to leave and go to the hospital..I have school...today..."

"I know...we're just having a bath ...right?" The older guy asked seriously then smirked.

His face flush and look down. "Nyahaha...right...just a bath." Then scratched his head.

Once they reach the bathroom, Asami holds up his both hands and pinned him on the wall. He stared at him and smile. "You'll having a bath.....with my kiss." And the guy started to kissed him from his lips down to his neck.

"Ah....nooo...we'll be late.....nooo!!!"

Xxxxxx

Anzai-sensei was sitting on his bed when one by one, his former student arrived. "Ho ho ho...you're all early today. All of you have school today right?" The coach asked.

"Yes Anzai-sensei, we do. We want to see you before we go." Replied Akagi. "And another thing, Sakuragi will be back to Tokyo today and he promised us to visit you before he leave."

"Ho ho ho. I see. I'm so glad even though he's so busy, he still manage to visit me." Anzai-sensei replied. He smiled at the people with him in the room. Mistui, Miyagi, Ayako, Haruko and Kogure,

After some few talks, Sakiragi arrives with Youhei, Shinohara and Asami. "Ohayou Anzai-sensei...how are you feeling today?" Asked Sakuragi while putting the basket of fruits on the side table.

"Ho ho ho...I'm fine Sakuragi-kun, thanks for visiting me..."

Sakuragi smile at the old man. "Ohayou Minna." And greeted the rest of them.

"Ohayou Hanamichi Sakuragi!" Ayako says out loud and slapped him with her famous paper fan.

Sakuragi startle not being able to dodge it. "Ouch....Ayako...what was that for?" He asked while rubbing his arm.