Chapter 31

Chapter 31

He's watching him, while the younger guy busy practicing. It's been a week since he noticed that his precious boyfriend, slowly drifting away from him. Since that day when they argued about the redhead, he became more cold than the usual.

"Kaede, want to eat somewhere or watch a movies? Tomorrow Sunday, no practice." He asked, sitting in the bench.

"Sure. After this can you go with me to Kogure-senpai."

Eyebrows furrowed. "Kogure-san? Why?"

"To borrow a book."

"Ah. Okay. Enough practice Kaede. Come on, let's take a shower." He invited.

After the last throw, he picked-up the ball and return it to it's place. Both, leave the gym and went to their locker room.

"Kaede... I miss you so much..." He said, moaning inside the shower booth. He was behind him, gently touching Rukawa's naked body under the shower. Occasionally, rubbing his length to his buttocks, while holding on his waists, moving down to his....

He moved away and faced him. "Not now...Akira. I'm very tired."

"Please Kaede..."

"Im' tired...."

Gazed soften. "Please Kaede....You know we never do this...a long time. Just once, okay...." He begged.

Hands cupped his face and kissed him. "Okay.....Akira..."

And it was a hot, long bath since they are the only person left in the gym that afternoon.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Hey, I noticed....all of you always watched that here.... Not fair!" Mitsui said irritably when he saw the five girls in their room.

She grinned at him. "It's fine Mitsui, we always brought some snacks too. And besides, you also like Yuki, so we'll joined you." Replied Ayako.

They were sitting on the floor, in front of their big TV. She was with her friend and Haruko, who also brought her two friends. It's become a habit to watched in Kogure and Mitsui's room because of their huge tv, as they always told them.

"They make it saturday and sunday. So it's better to watch in much bigger tv....and...the more the merrier! Right Kogure?"

"Not a problem for me. Honestly, I bought one volume of a manga it's quite interesting. Some scenes...reminds me of someone...." He said. There was a hint of sadness on his voice.

Mitsui turned when he noticed it and asked. "What do you mean Min-kun?"

"Nothing..... Oh..it's starting now."

Everyone kept quiet, sitting on their spot excitedly. Kogure stand up when he heard a knocked on the door. He smiled to see Sendoh and Rukawa and let the two came in. "Come inside...and be quite hehehe...." Then point to the people sitting and busy watching tv.

The two gets what he means, so they also joined the group and sits on the floor.

On tv, showing the opening theme song of the anime. The first time he heard it, Rukawa instantly stand up and sudden emotions welled up on him. When realized that everyone in the room looking at him, he sit again at watched.

"Aya-chan....that's it..."

In the scene, showing a reddish-haired guy, standing and peeping behind the door. The other two guy, sitting on the living room talking.

C1: I can't ... I can't hurt him like that...

"C2: if you can't I will do it. He's useless. You have to leave him now.