Chapter 37

Chapter 37

Flashback Chapter-Last Part

He was so happy while carrying the food for his boyfriend. Although he told him that he won't be home that night, but he decided not to take another shift for his part-time job and to come home when he remember it was their monthsary. He wanted to surprised him.

Sakuragi slowly went upstairs and go straight to their room. When his hand almost touch the doorknob, he stopped when he heard a conversation. The door was a bit open so he peek to check who is inside.

"Let's keep it a secret for now Akira."

"Until when Kaede. Hana-chan will understand if we tell him the truth."

"I don't want him to get hurt....just give me more time....I'll tell him later...."

"If you can't do it, I will. We can't hide it forever. I love you very much Kaede."

"I love you too Akira. So please....."

"Okay, if its that you want...."he answered then hugged him tight.

"Just wait....."

Seeing them both naked on his own bed, he knew that they did it again. He leave the house quietly, while tears flowing down to to his cheeks. And just like he usually do, he went to the place where he always sit and cried all the pain out in his heart.

Zzzzzzz

It was a cold, lonely night for him. How many times he's been on that park, sitting on the same bench. He needed to do something to stop the pain. He must make his decision now before he drown himself in misery.

"Are you okay?" Asked the tall man in a deep low voice, standing in front of him.

He looked up but he can't see him clearly. It was night and the light coming from the post wasn't bright enough to his face. And he asked. "If the one you love....fell in love with someone else...do you set him free?"

And the man sit next to him and answer. "If the person I love wants to be free....why not."

Sakuragi look at him and ask again. "What if the one you love fell in love with the person you trust and treat like a brother, what you'll gonna do?"

"I'll let that person go...if that person really loved the other one...and that will make them both happy....." The man replied calmly.

Sakuragi looked up the sky when he heard his answer. He thinks about it, and maybe he was right....absolutely right. Just like the most people often say...if you love someone ...set them free...to be with someone they really love. And he starts to cry again, while the man just staring at him.

Too shocked to react, the man sitting next to him suddenly cupped his cheek and kissed him. Rukawa kissed him many times before, but this man's kiss was different. It was so tender, so sweet and so intimate. He closed his eyes, embraced and couldn't himself from kissing him back. He could smell him and feel his warm body. Sakuragi found himself wrapping his arms around the man's neck. He's totally enchanted by him.

The man stopped to wiped his tears. He lookedat him again but he can't see him clearly. And the man starts to kissed him again, but this time...it was deeper, more passionately and his hands starts to touched him. He can feel his soft warm hands slid inside his shirts moving delicately to his waist up to his chest. When the man accidentally bit his tongue, he snapped. All of a sudden he punched him and run away without looking back. Leaving the man shocked, wiped the blood to his lips and smirked.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

At that moment, they were sitting at the bench of the public court resting after their one-on-one game.