Chapter 41

Chapter 41

Before the anticipated Yuki's performance, the awarding ceremony for the winners of the said tournament held first. The award was given first to the third place on the tournament, the Kanagawa College. Next, the second place for Osaka College and last but not the least, the Champion for it's tenth consecutive year, Tokyo Uni.

Tokyo Uni's team captain Kenichi Sagawara was awarded as a MVP of the Year for the third time. And the redhead Hanamichi Sakuragi received an award as a 'Rookie of the Year'.

Yearly, the titled 'Darling of the Crowd' were usually awarded to a certain audience who has a charm above the rest. But this year the said special award was given to one and only Sakuragi who got the most cheered and squealed from the fans, especially girls.

And they announced the Top Five Players of the tournament. First, Sagawara and Sawakita of Tokyo, the guy name Miyata from Osaka, the team captain of Kanagawa name Suzuki and lastly, the rookie, Sakuragi also from Tokyo Uni.

After the awarding, all of the players of each teams went back to their designated locker room while the rest returned to their seats. The stadium became more crowded and noticeably, few cameraman and reporter from different tv station arrived.

"Aya-chan...haven't you noticed...even the reporter from the other tv station came to see Yuki...is he really that famous?" Asked Miyagi then pointing at the direction of the reporters on the sidelines of the court.

"Of course! Because his songs top the chart! And there's a rumored that he'll sing the theme song of the newest season of 'Dark Moon' maybe that's why they're all here...and besides...it's a final game."

"Tsk...they weren't here during the games. Just now...when they announced that Yuki...they need to make sure that the Yuki guy wasn't look like my ass..." Said Mitsui smirking.

A huge monitor are preparing and installing at the court aside from the other monitor that already inside. The crews, that obviously from Asahi station are all busy preparing the small stage with a band intruments.

After an hour that slowly passed, the stadium light went dimmer. In the huge monitor, shown anime character Yuki gorgeously smiling. He was wearing a grayish muscle shirt, with a tight faded jeans. He wore a rubber shoes that quite matches with his reddish medium long hair.

After showing his photos in the monitor, another photos were followed. First, they show the shirtless tanned V-shaped torso, perfectly tone abs with a narrow waist, then those broader shoulder. Then those honey brown orbs with a long eye-lashes, going down to his high bridged nose to his small cherry red lips, that leaves everyone breathless.

Then half down the body, the mysterious guy was wearing tight jeans with rubber shoes the same as the anime character.

On the other side of the monitor shown the photos of the mysterious girl 'Sakura-chan' wearing her kimono that make everyone wondered about the connection between the two. And gradually, the mysterious man behind Yuki's finally revealed.

Each and everyone shocked, dumbfounded, shut their mouth, jaw-dropped, blushed, frozen, eyes popped out...and some fell on their seats.

No one saw it's coming. Although they show each parts of his face...No one...at least no one from the audience ever thought the 'Hana-chan' they knew was actually the guy behind their beloved 'Yuki', that everyone always dreaming to see and to meet personally.

And aside from that, most of the men were voted 'Sakura-chan' for the most pretty model in Japan, was none other than the rebound king ...redhead MVP...Rookie of the Year...Hanamichi Sakuragi...and the revelation were actually written on the monitor... in a huge bold letters.