Chapter 30

Chapter 30

"How's the game with Kanagawa team Captain? I heard out team won it all." Asked Sakuragi to their captain.

"Good games...Sakuragi-kin. Too bad you weren't there. Indeed, you mentor Akagi was one of the best center I've ever played."

"Of course Captain! I owned him a lot. Everythingi knew from was from him...and of course also from Hanagata-san."

"Too bad...you can't joined us."

"Yeah i know... i have to earn some before the tournament."

"I see... Oh,,,we have to to go now.. Ja" said the captain and leave with the rest of the team.

"Shin-chan, you're upset from me? He asked Maki, when they left alone and hold him on his shoulder.

"You're the one who should be upset from me....Hana-chan. I am sorry. It's all my fault."

"It's alright Shin-chan. I called Ken-san, did you watched it?"

Suddenly changed his mood. "Yes. You're amazing."

"Shin-chan..,please kept it a secret. I can't come out for now. I begged my manager not to reveal my identity until I'm ready, till the the end of the tournament.

"But honestly, we're amazed by your voice acting and singing. Although we know your voice, still, we're surprised...it's so wonderful." Interrupt Fujima, just done his shower, next to him Hanagata.

"Kenji, Maki-kun, I'll go first. I have to pass by in the library. Yiu have you key right Kenji? I'll cook dinner, but I have to buy some stuff first." Said Hanagata.

"Hana-chan, are you busy today?"

"Quite, coz I have some paperworks to do from tomorrow. You need anything?"

"It's nothing, perhaps later. I just wanted to asked something but it's not that important. Nobu-kun, let's go." He said.

Before they left, Sakuragi winked at Kiyota, whose behind Maki. When he arrived on their practice games, Kiyota immediately called him to tell him about what happened between them. He was happy for the,, he knew that one dat, Maki will learned to forget him and gives Kiyota a chance.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After done eating, he immeditely starts his paperworks needed for the next day. When his gazed catched the bed, he suddenly blushed and remembered what happened between him and Asami. He closed his eyes and touched his lips to recall the sweetness of Asami's kiss.

Flashback

"Waaaa. Asami-san, what are you doing here?"

He locked and leaned on the door. "I just want to borrow some shirt. I'm not comfortable wearing this when I'm at home."

"Nyahaha....okay...okay...just wait a minute." And opened his cabinet to looked for a shirt would fit Asami. When he found one, he handed him as the older guy sit on the bed, so he sit next to him.

He waited him to wear it, but unannounced the older guy pushed him and ride on top of him. Can't actually think of something to do.

Asami, lovingly staring at him, leaned and kissed him tenderly on his lips. Even though the younger guy was so shocked, he don't react. His eyes opened wider when Asami moved down in front of him removed the towel that covered him.

He feel the warm tongue licking his manhood. Caressing his thigh, he slowly sucked it, while the younger guy, arched his back and grabbed his hair.

He felt that he wanted more from him. Though, something telling him to stop the guy from doing it, but he opened his legs more widely and freely, giving himself to him. "Asa...mi..." Moaned and closed his eyes.

Asami stopped and stand up. He unbuckled and unzipped his pants, revealing his hard groan. No more words coming from him, Sakuragi sits and hold his harden manhood, delicately. Just like what the older guy did to him, he slowly licked and sucked it.

He could feel his warm mouth as he he licked and sucking his length. He tousled his damped hair and caressing his body. When he feel, it's time, he slowly pushed him on the bed and kissed on his lips." Hana...let's finish it...." He whispered to his ear.

Asami wetted his finger with saliva, and gently inserted it to his entrance. Slowly pushing it in and out. When he find the spot, he withdraw it and inserted his.

"Hana....I'm sorry...but I can't stop it now..."

Sakuragi just nodded at him. Asami took the pillow and put it behind him. When he make sure that the younger guy was comfortble, he starts pumping him, slowly.

He scowled his face as he experienced his first time with a man. A small tears fell on his eyes, when he started to fasten his movements.

Asami leaned to kissed him and wiped the tears on his eyes. "Am I the first...Hana?"

"A...sa...mi..."he just answered, in between the pained and the pleasured he feel from him.

"Shall I continue?" He asked worriedly, still continuing his movements.

Can't explained what he felt that time. "Ah... Yes....it's fine....hmm....I'm ...fine...hmm...Ryu..."almost run out of breathed as he moaned.

From slowly, he quicken his movement, pushing in and out when he noticed that Sakuragi's expression changed. It was a lovely view, to see him, arousing and wanting him more and more...as he moves faster and faster.

"Hana.......do it with me....okay...."

A lovingly moaned heard in the room as they both, and soon...Asami dropped his body next to Sakuragi, panting.

After awhile, he pick-up the towel from the floor and wiped his...and Sakuragi's manhood. "You have to dressed up now Hana....they might wondered what did we do here alone in your room."

Looked shocked, just now he remembered that his friend Youhei and Shinohara was in the living room, watching tv. They realized the reason why, Asami seems in a hurry.

Muli siyang pumaibabaw at yumakap sa kanya. "Next time Hana, di na ako papayag ng mabilisan...."nakangising sabi nito sa kanya.

"Next time, I won't do it quickly. I wanted it...slowly..." Licked his earlobe, he blushed. Then after, Sakuragi dress up and picked up the clothes for Asami, and put it on him.

Both of them, exit the room. Sakuragi and Asami sit closer together in the sofa, while Youhei and Shinohara just waiting for them to say something or anything.

Asami slowly put his head to the redhead's shoulder and hold his waist, gently. He blushed, but trying to concentrate watching tv and avoids the other two guys whose looking at them.