Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Youhei was busy typing and surfing on his computer. Aside from schoolworks, he still has a lot of assignments from his part-time job. He's lucky to be employed in that said network and his manager trusted him to do some works for their department. Although he worked part-time, he has an important role and trust him to create, to suggest and gives some new ideas for their project in Creative Department.

"Ne, Youhei, you're early today or you didn't go to work?" Asked Sakuragi who just woke up and yawned.

"Ah...we don't have much work today in the station. They have new projects to discuss. Before I forgot, there's an audition. You come." He answered while his eyes stayed at the computer.

"Audition? For actor? Nyahahaha...I know I'm handsome....but I'm not interested in that...."

"Idiot! Not that! You liked anime right? They'll need voice actors."

"Voice actor...what the heck is that? Why this genius didn't know that?"he asked as he rubbed his chin.

"You know Son Goku...Battousai and Inuyasha?"

"Of course! but wait....you mean I will draw them?" And then he grabbed the chair and sit next to him.

"Voice actor, they're the one who gives voice to those anime characters. Remember you loved changing your voice. Sometimes you mimic them. It's your chance to be their voice."

"Wow! Really Youhei, you mean I'll become a superhero too?"he grinned and clapped his hands.

"Yes you idiot! They will create an anime based on a manga. They will use your voice for the character. You get it? But I'm not sure if you'll be a hero."

"Yes...yes...yes...I like that. But wait...I'm the one who will choose my superhero's name?"

"I don't know. But if they will use your voice...it means you're a superhero too." He said not really sure if his friend will buy his explanation.

"Ahhh...okay...okay..... It's good sem break is very soon."

"Wait....when is your tournament?" Why does it takes so long?"

"After sembreak. Not like in high school the finals held in december. Coach said we'll gonna have practice games with other university."

"Ahhh....okay...but why you wake up ...it's still early ."

"I'll meet Kiyota. He'll treat me at McDo."

He raised his eyebrow and asked "I see.... About Maki-san...am I right?"

"Yeah...yeah...I'll go take a bath now." Then he went to the bathroom while Youhei was keep thinking what they might to talk about.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Hey Sakuragi! Over here!"yelled Kiyota when he saw Sakuragi entered the food chain. Sakuragi saw him and approach him.

"Yo! What did you order for me? You treat right?"he asked with a sly smile on his face.

"Still the same. What do you want us to talk about? I'm in a hurry..you know. And you have work tonight...right?"

"Yes, at eight. Like what I said...it's about Shin-chan."suddenly his face become serious and looked straight on his eyes.

"If it's about Maki-senpai, no need. I gave him up...a long time. He wants you, not me. Even blind can see it."he bitterly said at him.

"Not that. I know since high school you liked him. And I think he like you too. I'm really sorry if you think I take him from you...."he looked down and bite his burger.

"Hahaha...what are you talking about. Since our freshman, he noticed you...and like you."

"Hmm, that's what you think. He's just worried about you...coz i might punch you nyahahaha.."

"Okay fine. What about him? You're in relationship with him right?"

"Relationship with him? What the hell?! We're just friends!"

"What? But I thought you and him. You always slept in his apartment, then you call him Shin-chan...he call you Hana-chan...the heck? And you're telling me ...you're just friends..."

"No...not that..really. We're just friends. I know he likes me...but he knows I like him as a friend..." He looked down to avoid his gazed.

He stand up and hit the table. "Sakuragi...don't tell me you'll just playing and using him."the rest of the people gaped at them.

"Idiot! Sit down and listen. Look, they are staring at us."and they looked at the other people at the food chain looking at them.

"The truth, I already tell him that I can't love him back. I try, God knows I really try but I can't. He's a nice loving person. It's really hard for me to love someone every time I think about him. So I decided to help you."he seriously whispered on him so the others won't hear them.

"You liked someone else?"

"No. I'm worried about Shin-chan. I know...up until now he's still hoping that I will love him too. So when I heard you will sleep in his house,I make a planned." He grinned.

"Plan? What kind of plan? What if Maki-senpai found out and get angry at me."he said and doubt about Sakuragi's plan.

"I know him, he won't. He's such nice and responsible guy."he get close to him and whispered "if you had sex with him...I'm sure......."

"Waaaa Sakuragi...what the hell are you talking about!" He react and stand as Sakuragi did not finished on what he's trying to tell him.

"Idiot! Shut up and listen. Come on sit down." And then the people looked at them again.

"Listen very well....seduced him or pretend you're drunk. It's up to you ...you know...if you want him. Don't let this chance to pass."he seriously advice him. "I love him as a friend, and I know you're the only who can make him happy. I don't want him to be with someone and get hurt. I trust you Kiyota."

"Are you serious?"

"When it comes to him. I am. If i just can...if I can teach my heart to love him, you won't be here in front of me...."

When he heard Sakuragi saying that, it gives another hope to his heart. Maybe his right. Since a long time, he's been in love with Maki. And he thought he feel the same way too.

When Maki went to college in Tokyo, he always call him. Asking him how is he along with the rest of the team. But in the middle of his sophomore year, everything changed between them. Every time he's in Kanagawa, he always saw him with Sakuragi and it makes him jealous.

After the Inter High and Winter Cup last year, he get upset from Maki. He saw how much he help and support Sakuragi during that tournament. And he hated the redhead for the attention he was getting from Maki, instead of him. However, he still settled to follow Maki to study in Tokyo. He was shocked to found out the Sakuragi actually passed the entrance exam with him. Aside from that, he's a scholar and joined their basketball team. Since that day, he slowly gave up and lose hope on Maki's love.

And now, in front of Sakuragi, the person he once hated offering him to help him get closer to Maki.....and to fall in love with him.