Chapter 11

Chapter 11

"Kaede how's college? You're okay with basketball and studies? I mean it's not easy." Asked Kanako Rukawa on his son while eating. It was dinner time, and she was really glad that her only son called her saying he wants to come home to see them.

"It's fine." He stoically answered her.

"Hmmm, wait why you didn't bring Hana-chan with you? It's been a while since the last time we saw him. It's been a year I think....."

"I don't know?

"You don't know what?"

"I don't where he is?"

Surprised, she stand up and dropped the fork she was holding. "What do you mean you don't where he is?!"

"We're done...."

"What happen?" Asked his dad whose listening to their conversation. He stopped eating and looked at his son to know what's going on.

"We're done....that's all."

"Done? That's all! After what you did to us just because of him. Listen to me very well young man, we don't know what happen, but both of you are still young....perhaps this is not the right time for both of you. "He explained and show the seriousness on every words he says to his only son.

"Any news about him Kaede?" his worried mom can't stop the asking him.

"No..."

"But I thought you had a boyfriend?

"It's Akira Sendoh...."

"He's the reason, isn't it?"

"No, we're done before him...."

"Why didn't you introduced him to us. I think there will no problem if you do.."

"Okay......."

After done eating, he goes straight to his room and locked it. He sit in front of his computer, turned it on and starts browsing. He open a file with password, which has a photos.....of 'he' and him. That file was a collection of photos.....of him and Sakuragi taken during their high school year.

Regrets and sadness filled his heart once he starts looking at the photos. He really don't know what to say or how to react when Sakuragi decided to break-up with him. He wanted to stopped him, to asked explanation...and wanted to asked for another chance. But in the end.....he cannot....how?

Sakuragi.....his light....his fireboy that lighten up his life. The person who loved him for what he is.....the only person that can make him smile. He knew, if he just asked for his forgiveness, he'll forgive him. But he don't....Even he...... can't forgive himself for everything he was done to him.

He remembered the night that he had an arguement with his dad about their planned of living together. Sakuragi was there outside their house. And he knew he heard everything, what his dad says about him. He want to hugged him, to say it's fine...but he can't. He's too coward to do it.....

Flashback

(Sophomore year)

"Are you crazy! You know I'm not against your relationship with him, but it doesn't mean I will allow you to live with him. You're both young!!" Rukawa's father shout at him after he talked to him about their plan.

"I don't care..."

"You should care! You should! You're my only son....do what ever you want when you finish your studies!"

"Kaede dear...you're Dad is right. Hana-chan is a great person, you know I liked him. But you can't live on your own now. You're both young and still in school. We just want you to finish your studies first ....okay...." his mom calmly explained things on him.